RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Should I?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
ITT: ...

no, forget it, I'm not even getting involved in this bullshit

I am :P.

Not everybody is a fat rich white man. This may come as a surprise to somebody who grew up without any suffering, and has no idea what the word "debt" means, but not everybody can afford a new laptop! Did you two BUY your positions of power on this site!? Or did you send Roph a baggie of weed and then ask him to appoint you!?

There's this thing called "money", and not everybody has an infinite supply of it. But since I'm the only one on this forum who's ever experienced suffering or this thing called "debt", I'm sure that even if I spell it out for you, nobody here will understand that I can NOT AFFORD another laptop.

Besides, this current one was FREE. It runs games FAST. It works fine. The only problem with it is that it has VISTA. VISTA was NOT made by HP, therefore, SHUT THE FUCK UP about HP and tell me about any special processes I need to do (if anything) and anything I should be warned about before I install XP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, you asked for help, they gave you help. stop whining.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Fine, I will, too.

Animefan, you're not even in College yet. You don't know shit about being in debt you assumptious jerkass.
Anski, stop being a prick everywhere just because you can now that you're a moderator you Nazi McTripping power-hungry always-has-to-have-the-last-word person guy.

:V

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
you are so hot right now
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

god i love this movie
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Animefan, you're not even in College yet. You don't know shit about being in debt you assumptious jerkass.
What, I'm in the 10th grade but I'm in debt. ._/

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
$64,000 from 2 years at lehigh.
Another $64,000 from 4 years at Duquesne.

how much are you in debt, irock? ::)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
$64,000 from 2 years at lehigh.
Another $64,000 from 4 years at Duquesne.

how much are you in debt, irock? ::)

I haven't had to get loans for school yet, but when I start again in a couple years I'll have to. But my wife had to take out loans so I guess that works out the same way.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
If only life had HDR lighting... (sigh)
I read the thread, and AnimeFan? You don't need to go back to XP.
If you have, fine. Otherwise, get Vista SP1.
Games now have so many updates to make them compatible with Vista, and if they don't you can run them in compatibility mode.
Plus, with the ability to dual boot your system, you need not go through the process of reformatting.
Just dual boot if you absolutely must have an app on XP.

110k a year for MIT, but thanks to low financial status, 70k is paid for.
The other 40k will hopefully be covered by ROTC, but I don't have my hopes up.
Needless to say, my academics are going to have to be kept up to more than straight "A's"

Guhh.
I really don't want to have loans, my stepmom is still paying off her Law School loans.