RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Untitled Fable Team

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-

Well, as some people know I've posted a game in new projects, http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,28484.0.html and I'm looking for a team to help me with a few things.

Looking for:
Artists
Mappers
Scripters

Thanks if you can help, sorry there isn't alot of information here. All the game info is in the link given above.

Rep:
Level 85
Destiny's Corpse
I'd love to do some mapping for you, you just have to tell me what kind of settings you want it to be in, and I can do some examples for you.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Make me...

A forest town.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
It's a bit lacking, and there isn't much there. Sorry Blu.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
If you want some of my art, then you are welcome to it. The lack of tablet sucks.
By the way, do you mean sprite art, or art art?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Non-Sprited art please.

Rep:
Level 85
Destiny's Corpse
Well, if ya ever need something recolored, pm me! I was trying mapping out, thanks for the feedback!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Okay i'm working on some practice sketches...

Jack is impossibly hard to draw! all of those layers @_@...

I'll Try to get something online for viewing by tuesday at the absoulute latest.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Okay, I have work!

I had a picture of jack going, But that was on my other computer, which my brother is using as i write T_T.  However, I have a nice fresh from the oven pic of Sara right here so YAY!

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/210/7/e/Sara_by_kitkatkan15.png

It isn't amazingeriffic or even particularly good, but it's okay and that's all that counts...I think...o.o

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I'm also looking for someone who can make light effects. If you've played 'The Mirror Lied', stickyed in the Projects forum, how the fogs are in the game is what I'm looking for, like when you enter different rooms, how the lighting is when lights are on/off.

I'd love it if I could find someone who can do this :D

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Well, My knowledge mainly streches to RM23K, but In RM23K people would usually take a picture of fog and then make it super-transparent, and then just leave it there.

But in 2k3, this just ended up being annoying XP.