RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gaming Enix

Rep:
Level 87
Gaming Enix
Click the text to enter.
What is the purpose of the site?
Gaming Enix is a site that helps its members with the other side of game development, in other words the writing process. You'll be able to post your plot, characters, side quests or anything else to get critique on it.

If you need some help in filling the details of your story, or even just getting critique about your characters full biography. Then this is the place for you. The forum mainly focuses on the writing of your project instead of the graphics or system.

Why would I want to join the forum?
Simple, do you need help with your project in the matters of the story development? Character development? Or even some side quests?

These are just some reasons why you want to join. Would you like to help others with their project? Its really simple, isn't it.

To summarize, this is a Game Writing Support forum.

What can you help me with?
- Characterzation
- Story and Plot (Character Story)
- Background Story/Plot
- Side Quest Story and Plot Support

We do have a few graphic and system support sections, but we mainly intend to focus on the game writing.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 03:40:43 PM by DeathLockBM »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't think many will like being forced to register to view the forums  :'(
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Actually, theirs nothing hidden. The message is a liar, everything on the board is viewable (except the staff forum).

So, no worries about viewing the boards as a guest.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 06:01:14 PM by DeathLockBM »

Rep:
Level 85
Destiny's Corpse
Hmmm Interesting, maybe I will join... Or maybe not, if it is viewable as a guest?

Rep:
Level 87
You're allowed to view everything as a guest.