RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Give the person ^ you a present

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
gives ^ aroll of paper towels to clean up the blood.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
gives a dansfloor(those feet must really hurt)
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Gives /\ a "We Miss You" card.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Gives ^ a big glowing ball of Cosmic Happiness!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Gives /\ a free ticket to Cave Johnson's tests, where he can remove any tumors you might have. :3

Rep:
Level 75
Gives ^ a nice box full of mysterious things. Who knows what you get :P

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Gives /\ a Necroposter liscence.
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Gives ^ a "Hello Newbie" cake!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Gives ^ a box full of Subway cookies.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Gives ^ a good old-fashioned JRPG.
Link to my game is here.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Gives ^ a spell-checker for the word License :P
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 57
Gives ^ the fact that: "Context is everything, so sometimes words can be mispelled for a different context."
Link to my game is here.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Gives ^ the key to Aperture laboratory and power up code for GLaDOS.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Gives /\ a free ticket to Disneyland. Adult accompaniment required though.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Gives ^ some wild meat.
Spoiler for:
Ah yes, I forgot. 'Don't feed the animals'  :-\
なんでやねん

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
give ^ some dna data chips and a very expensive and not available around the world n-pad system...

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
gives ^ a ':rok:' expression.
なんでやねん

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
give ^ the alternative universe... and a biggest bag in the alternative alternative universe...

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Gives ^ a pat on the back
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Gives ^ a 'long time no talk, comrade.' card.
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 75
Gives ^ a ton of Rock tokens for a little game called Micro Volts.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
give ^ a free smiley SPAM...
 ;) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-X :-X :lol: :'( :'( :'( :police: :V :zwink: :gracie: :Vg; :aryan: :mad: :blizj: ;8 ;) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-X :-X :lol: :'( :'( :'( :police: :V :zwink: :gracie: :Vg; :aryan: :mad: :blizj: ;8 ;) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-X :-X :lol: :'( :'( :'( :police: :V :zwink: :gracie: :Vg; :aryan: :mad: :blizj: ;8 ;) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-X :-X :lol: :'( :'( :'( :police: :V :zwink: :gracie: :Vg; :aryan: :mad: :blizj: ;8 ;) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-X :-X :lol: :'( :'( :'( :police: :V :zwink: :gracie: :Vg; :aryan: :mad: :blizj: ;8 ;) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-X :-X :lol: :'( :'( :'( :police: :V :zwink: :gracie: :Vg; :aryan: :mad: :blizj: ;8 ;) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-X :-X :lol: :'( :'( :'( :police: :V :zwink: :gracie: :Vg; :aryan: :mad: :blizj: ;8 ;) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-X :-X :lol: :'( :'( :'( :police: :V :zwink: :gracie: :Vg; :aryan: :mad: :blizj: ;8 ;) ;) :D ;D :tpg: >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-X :-X :lol: :'( :'( :'( :police: :V :zwink: :gracie: :Vg; :aryan: :mad: :blizj: ;8

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Gives ^ a SPAM Filter

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Gives ^ a shotgun, you'll be killin lotsa zombies :3

Rep:
Level 75
Gives ^ a present filled with presents wich are also filled with presents!!