RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Turbo cash off?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ok my graphics card has this annoying thing that doubles the amount of RAM it's got from 1gig to 2gig by using a gig of my ram, but i dont want it on.

Anyone know how to turn it off?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Turbo Cache*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TurboCache

And you can't disable it. Turbocache is basically shit, and graphics cards that use it are shit.

PCI Express has high bandwidth (4 GB/s on x16), yes, but NOT in terms of graphics card memory bandwidth. Typical new graphics cards have ten to twenty times that or even over 100GB/s from the core to the framebuffer.

Either upgrade your card or live with it pretty much. A radeon 4850 is the sweet spot right now, it wipes the floor with the old 8800GT for the same price.
bringing sexy back

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yeah i know, i was thinking of getting a new GeForce 9000 seris, any pointers there~?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
ATI has totally stolen nvidia's crown for this generation.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/145524
bringing sexy back