RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hamachi problems[resolved]

Rep:
Level 89
every time I install a antivirus. I have problems with hamachi. What  should i do?

The problem is that is it does not load.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 08:50:49 AM by Kefka »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Dont use antivirus. Just get spybot s&d and use your routers built in firewall.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol. both the things you listed as alternatives will not protect you from viruses.

use avg free or nod32(youll have to crack this) i have used both of these with hamachi without problems

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
lol. both the things you listed as alternatives will not protect you from viruses.

use avg free or nod32(youll have to crack this) i have used both of these with hamachi without problems

They wont protect but as soon as you get a virus Spybot will fucking destroy it and immunize your computer from it.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
no spybot imunizes you from spyware. it specifically targets that type of program. virus protection specifically targets viruses.

for more info see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_virus and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware

"Unlike viruses and worms, spyware does not usually self-replicate"

Rep:
Level 89

i  used avg... i caused hamachi to never start.

edit: it works. ;8

i logged out and back in and it worked.

Rep:
Level 97
edit: it works. ;8

i logged out and back in and it worked.
:facepalm:

Try going to a crack or serial site with avg installed and watch what happens. lol
Seriously try it.
www.serials.ws
Go ahead.