RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Top Chef

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Does anyone watch it besides me? It's at the very end right now, and after this commercial they're going to announce the winner, it's between Lisa, Stephenie and Richard
Anyway, here's the run down of season four:
Lisa's a bitch who doesn't deserve to even be there, I don't know how she made it.
Stephenie deserves to win, so far she's the best of the show.
Richard is good, but I don't think he's as good as Stephenie, he has some really awesome ideas they almost always fly.

My favorites are hands down Spike and Stephenie, Spike was hilarious and Stephenie is just damn good.

Discuss!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You're a faggot

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You're a faggot

>:(
Screw you, Top Chef is awesome.

Rep:
Level 87
I prefer Hell's Kitchen.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I prefer eating the food, rather than watch people make it and be like
"DAMNIT NOW IM HUNGRY." :mad:

It happens a lot to. That channel actually made my family go out and buy hotdogs once just because they saw some special on gourmet hot dogs or something.

Rep:
Level 97

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
But seriously, it looks so ****ing good on TV, all that channel does is piss me off.

Stupid food network.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I prefer Good Eats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Eats

I do too! <3

But seriously, it looks so ****ing good on TV, all that channel does is piss me off.

Stupid food network.

-_- Top Chef is on Bravo, it's the only thing good on that channel >:D

I prefer Hell's Kitchen.
You're a faggot

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
[

Stupid food network.

If that's that women entertainment channel, then that's WAAAY worse than watching the food network.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
[

Stupid food network.

If that's that women entertainment channel, then that's WAAAY worse than watching the food network.

Uhhh, I think that's WE or Oxygen you're thinking of.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh, but still, you have got to stop watching that if you want some people to stop making fun of you.

I watch the Food Network, along with the Travel Channel and the Discovery Channel when I'm bored.

Rep:
Level 97
I watch the Food Network, along with the Travel Channel and the Discovery Channel when I'm bored
You're a faggot

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
I watch the Food Network, along with the Travel Channel and the Discovery Channel when I'm bored
You're a faggot
No.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You're a faggot
No.

+1
Travel, Discovery and Food and sometimes Sci-Fi are pretty much the only channels I watch. FX every now and then. I have no special package, just digital. :(

Rep:
Level 97
You're a faggot
No.

+1
Travel, Discovery and Food and sometimes Sci-Fi are pretty much the only channels I watch. FX every now and then. I have no special package, just digital. :(
You're a

Rep:
Level 96

XD
Me too. On the Travel channel I watch No reservations, on the Discovery network I watch Mythbusters and on SciFi I watch Stargate SG1/Atlantis. I don't really watch any other shows other then those four.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I prefer Iron Chef

:(
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

XD
Me too. On the Travel channel I watch No reservations, on the Discovery network I watch Mythbusters and on SciFi I watch Stargate SG1/Atlantis. I don't really watch any other shows other then those four.

I watch no reservations on travel, the odd thing on discovery and X-Files/the odd thing on Sci-Fi. And Good Eats and Iron Chef on Food =D

I prefer Iron Chef

:(

Depends. But usually yeah.