RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Random Brick Studios

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-

Well, all my games have been real big flops: I failed on them. I'm seriously this time going to try not to do it, I've just been busy. Anyways, I'm making a new game and I will need a team. Random Brick Studios will be working on a game that is currently unnamed and will be post when it is in it's first demo. Random Brick Studio games will have voices for important scenes of chatting, shops (I guess), and I presume for inns. I will now list voices of which I need for the main characters and other parts.

Voices

Mina (Girl, not deep voice)
Kentehn (Boy, sort of deep voice) Taken - Scott Hollingsworth
Crow (Boy, very deep voice)
Loeb (Boy, kid voice)
Inn Voice 1
Inn Voice 2 (random voices, don't matter)

Other Jobs

Mapper
Eventer
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 01:10:07 PM by Nikolai »

Rep:
Level 86
Well, my normal voice is "sort of deep" and I can push it lower, if need be.  And I'm assuming by 'boy' and 'girl,' you mean 'male' and 'female,' right? ^^;  I'm not exactly young (21), so my voice doesn't sound very boyish.

However, I don't have anything in the realm of voice recording software, other than the standard one windows comes with.  If you know of one that's free or has a short trial, I have no issues downloading.

Let me know.

Kularian

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Updated with new jobs

Rep:
Level 85
I can map for ya,

By the way, what nationality voices do you need?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
It doesn't matter, just depends on how you sound :D