RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MKV[resolved]

Rep:
Level 89
well the problem is i downloaded a movie that was in a MKV format. Which all media player i have can't play it because its not in a image format.  How could i turn it into something i can play.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 01:48:42 AM by Kefka »

Rep:
Level 87

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
or you could download the extremely free and extremely win VLC media player

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
No, VLC is ugly and you have to set it up so subtitles aren't butt-ass-ugly and unreadable.

Just download the also free cccp codec pak and use Core Media Player, or something else for all I care.
No hassle, very easy to use, and it looks pretty.

edit: Actually, what the fuck, it went shareware. Don't use Core Media Player if you have to pay for it, that's bullshit, it was free a year ago and they haven't even updated anything.

edit 2: Oh, nevermind, it's still free to use. LOL
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 04:53:12 AM by M. Night Shyamarlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
or you could download the extremely free and extremely win VLC media player
Resolved using VLC player. ;8 Simple language change. ;8 ;8