RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Weezer Video on Youtube

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
that must have cost a lot.

edit: why the fuck does weezer keep making self-titled albums?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
They're not self-titled, they're named by color.

Like the Beetle's White Album.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
They're not named by color, they're just referred to by color because there's no album name on it. The albums are still eponymous.

Rep:
Level 96
Even though Weezer themselves refer to their new album as the "Red Album"?

I mean, just because there isn't a title on the artwork doesn't mean the cd has no name.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 09:11:24 PM by M. Night Shyamarlen »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
that's what I just said. They're referred to by color because there's no other way to distinguish.

Rep:
Level 96
I dunno, every person I talk to about Weezer doesn't seem to have any concern about their album's "not being titled." They just say "oh yeah, I love the Blue Album."

But hey, let's not forget about Maladroit and Pinkerton.

Whatever. It's really not a big deal at all.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'm not really concerned by it, I just think it's a stupid attempt to "try and be different."

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
why the fuck does weezer keep making self-titled albums?

Because they're allowed.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I