RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: Post what instruments you play

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I play drums, clarinet, and I can kinda play the piano.

Drums is my favorite though.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Piano, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Harmonica, my voice, and eventually saxophone.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Used to play guitar, I occasion start contemplating whether to start playing again.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Guitar, Flute, and Harmonica.
Unfortunately I lost my harmonica and hasn't been able to practice. ;9
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Drums, marimba, vibraphone, piano, a little bit of clarinet, and I can play the Bb scale on the trumpet :3
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Flute, Piano..

I wanna learn the guitar though. And ...everything actually.
Arlen is hot.

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
O_o and here i thought most people only played one instrument. i play piano... and nothing else  ;9
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Alto Saxophone.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Piano/Keyboard, Steel pans <3 and sorta learning acoustic guitar.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
O_o and here i thought most people only played one instrument. i play piano... and nothing else  ;9
A few of us on here are actually aspiring to be professional musicians.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Piano, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Harmonica, my voice, and eventually saxophone.

This, except replace "saxophone" with "violin."

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Harmonica. Recorder.

Learning bass and a lil bit of piano.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
A little bit of piano ...  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
Violin only. I used to take piano lessons, but stopped for some reason. And at some point I took saxophone lessons, but I sucked at it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 03:15:19 AM by droginator »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Soon to play guitar :x

Spoiler for HUGE PICTURE OF MY GUITAR:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Violin, and I'm also looking forward to learning the flute for some reason, although I don't have the time. ;9

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Drums and piano. I'm not great at either one. ;9

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I mostly play Bass and Keyboard.

I am able to play Banjo, Mandolin, Guitar and on a good day Drums but I'm not really GOOD with them. Oh and Harmonica.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 10:40:51 AM by chewey »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Hey, maybe we can show off with Teamspeak.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I can play piano/keyboard and I'm learning guitar and hopefully drums

Spoiler for:
I also think I can sing ;-;