RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey everyone, it's me!

Rep:
Level 85
Hello everyone. I am Legacyblade. Recently, I decided to get more active in the RM world, so I came to RMRK. I've heard good things about it, and decided to head this way. I can sprite, and I also write stories. I've been spriting since I found RMXP almost a year ago, and I've been writing for over 6 years. Well, I don't want to ramble, I'm happy to be in this community, great site!

Rep:
Level 87
Heyo! I shall welcome YOU to the forums!

Do you rememberith me? I was on Rpgrevolution for a little while til I got lazy....

ANYYWAYZ!

Welcome to RMRK! I hope you make great friends and have a goodily doodily time! <3

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I'm more than happy to welcome you aboard RMRK, legacyblade.
WELCOME! Yay!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks for the warm welcome, and yes, Redwyn, I do remember u. I said "sup?" in your greeting topic, XD

Thanks for the welcome guys, and be sure to check out my smilie shop!

Thanks again for saying hi, and so quickly!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
well we were all busy hating on this idiot that has been pretending to be several people so we were all up and about :D

welcome to the forum!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hey, I know you :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 85
@Strike, ah. I hate when people try to disrupt normal forum activity. gah, why do some people act like idiots?

@Nouman, Indeed. I know you as well. good to see you again!

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome. Enjoy the forum.
:monkey::monkey::monkey:

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome! Post more often than I do.:D

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Hello everyone. I am Legacyblade. Recently, I decided to get more active in the RM world, so I came to RMRK. I've heard good things about it, and decided to head this way. I can sprite, and I also write stories. I've been spriting since I found RMXP almost a year ago, and I've been writing for over 6 years. Well, I don't want to ramble, I'm happy to be in this community, great site!

LB!!

*HUGS*

Welcome to my other home!  ^_^  Enjoy your stay!

*Adds you to friend list.*

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome.

Spoiler for:
I love you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I know you too~ welcome.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Y halo thar!

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome to RMRK, Legacy. ;8

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Once again, yay!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
well we were all busy hating on this idiot that has been pretending to be several people so we were all up and about :D

welcome to the forum!
**** you.

Hey!! I'm pretty sure I've heard of you before, but I can't quite remember.
Post often, and have fun!

Rep:
Level 85
@droginator, holy crap, pixilated flashing monkeys. That’s cool. Tanks for the awesome

@ Pathbinder, hey, I know you too. Thanks for the welcome!

@Starlight, Is there anywhere you AREN’T, XD. Thanks for the hug *hugs back* and the welcome. Nice to see you’re alive and well here too. *adds to buddy list as well*

@BanisherofEden, you’re not a guy, are you? That’s…creepy.

@Raskii, I have a terrible memory, where do u know me from?

@Bubblegum, lol, awesome name. Thanks for the welcome

@Deathlock, YO, how are you doing. I know you!

@Kyrsty, Maybe you know me from RMR or CA. I used to fill a lot of spriting requests over on CA

@all, thanks for the warm welcome, nice to know that people notice that I’m here. Thanks for saying hi everyone!

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to RMRK LB. I joined your Spriting Class on RMrevolution when I was active there(Black Shadow).

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Rep:
Level 85
Oh wow. Was that when I still adhered to a "three color" rule kind of thing, XD. I was such a bad spriter when I first did that class. I remade all the lessons, by the way, so if you haven't seen there updated foums (more of a 6 color base), I'd check it out. Nice to see you again!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
@Raskii, I have a terrible memory, where do u know me from?

I used to be called Ferenn
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 85
ah, Ferren, I know you. You mod the spam section on RMR, XD

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Spam sections need mods?  O_O

Anyway, LB... YEP, I AM EVERYWHERE!  I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER!

Ahem, didn't you have your own forums?  I thought you invited me to them once, and I was going to join...  Not sure.  Maybe I am confused.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hello Legacyblade, I remember you but I doubt you will remember me (since I don't post much).

Anyway, welcome back!

Rep:
Level 87
Quote from: Legacyblade
@Deathlock, YO, how are you doing. I know you!

I would have gone with DeathLock, but it was taken. :9

Ah well, welcome again.