RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Is there a Maker like Legend Of Heroes?

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Does enyone know about any Maker that can do something like the PSP game Legend Of Heroes?

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/shirokimajo/images.html?tag=tabs;images

That's what I have been looking for in all my searches around the web and I never found anything that could be as easy as the RPG Maker and that could suport 3D graphics aswell.
And then RPG Maker 3D was only released to PS2, PC gamers were forgotten or despised...

If anyone knows anything, I'd be pleased to know.
Thanks.
Just don't do it!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
DarkBasic, maybe?
But to use it you need programming abilities.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Zelda
rpg maker xp, if u are good at progamming lol

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
rpgmaker cant do that. different camera angles takes yonks to code for. The isometric scripts has been around for ages and things dont look right or certain features still dont work.

this game could be created using flash and a 3d modeling package but it would have to be psudo-3D however panda3d might work and have full 3d. get out your code though it wont be easy :D