RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New religion to replace Judeo-Christianity in the West

Rep:
Level 85
Don't talk shit about The Klan!!!!
Judeo-Christian religions and thought have led to the decline of Western society. Luckily for us, in our time of need, a new way of thinking has emerged that could very well lead to the greatest cultural revival in the history of humanity. I'm talking about the Creativity Movement, formerly the World Church of The Creator.  It is a totally secular "church" that promotes the advancement of the race and views the universe and inviduals as "creators" who have the power to alter the world in healthy or degenerate ways.

Doing away with archaic morality and bronze age superstition is definitely the first step towards once again heading towards greatness and away from the path of destruction most of the modern wester world is currently on.

How do you all feel about the Creativity Movement, and the reality that it can change the world for the inifinte better?

Matt Hale, the leader of the Creativity Movement, is currently in jail as a political prisoner, but I think he should be freed and made king!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Or you could not have religion. Be a leader, not a follower.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
Or you could not have religion. Be a leader, not a follower.

99% of people in the world ARE followers and not leaders. If they were forced into leadership roles they would fuck everything up, and they do. Just look at the world as it is now. Think of all the people who are "boses" when they should really never be making any decision more important than what they will have for lunch that day. Though, considering what most people eat, they'll just fuck that up too.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Is this debating or is this just you preaching your thoughts?

Rep:
Level 85
Is this debating or is this just you preaching your thoughts?

There would be more debating if you bothered to express an opinion. So far, both of your posts are just snipes at me personally.

Rep:
Level 98
They aren't "snipes" at you, debating whether or not you agree with a religion is pointless because all you're doing when you do that is agree with someone who does or argue with people who don't.

No, I don't think your "religion" is right. Happy?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The only thing I can add to this is. Jesus fails.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
First of all, Jesus was more of a man than any of us will be.
He was innocent and died a horrible death for His beliefs, whether he was really divine or not.

Also, how exacty is Judeo-Christianity causing the decline of the West?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hey tsuno that's uncalled for, I didn't insult YOUR manhood!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I'm hoping that this is all a joke, but on the offchance that it's not, I'll post my serious opinions about all of this.

The Creativity Movement is a white supremacist organization with some extremely violent history. Their sole objective is "the survival, expansion and advancement of the white race", and they consider Jews and non-whites (whom they refer to as "mud races") to be the "natural enemies" of the white race. Since its start in 1976, the Creativity Movement's members have been charged and convicted in over 17 acts of racial violence (including murder), and countless racist/anti-semantic/anti-christian hate crimes. Its most current leader, Matthew Hale, was sentenced to a 40-year prison term for plotting to murder federal judge Joan Lefkow.

Now then, there are currently 5,203 members here on RMRK. Everyone here gets along relatively peacefully despite all age, race, religion, sexuality, gender, and so forth because we've learned to look past all of it and get to what truly matters about a person. The same can be true of the world as a whole, but hate groups such as the Creativity Movement refuse to accept it. They undermine the peace between people in an attempt to "advance the white race" and "create a better world".

You asked how I feel about this Creativity Movement? Very well. I feel that the Creativity Movement is nothing more than a group of rebels who would rather attack the order of the world as we know it than accept that they are merely a piece in a much larger puzzle.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
How interesting. We have met an intelligent retard, if what Zylos says is true.

Of course, you could probably the NAACP is to advance people of color. But anyone who kills someone who represents the law deserves to be raped in prison for the rest of his life.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I'm hoping that this is all a joke, but on the offchance that it's not, I'll post my serious opinions about all of this.

The Creativity Movement is a white supremacist organization with some extremely violent history. Their sole objective is "the survival, expansion and advancement of the white race", and they consider Jews and non-whites (whom they refer to as "mud races") to be the "natural enemies" of the white race. Since its start in 1976, the Creativity Movement's members have been charged and convicted in over 17 acts of racial violence (including murder), and countless racist/anti-semantic/anti-christian hate crimes. Its most current leader, Matthew Hale, was sentenced to a 40-year prison term for plotting to murder federal judge Joan Lefkow.

Now then, there are currently 5,203 members here on RMRK. Everyone here gets along relatively peacefully despite all age, race, religion, sexuality, gender, and so forth because we've learned to look past all of it and get to what truly matters about a person. The same can be true of the world as a whole, but hate groups such as the Creativity Movement refuse to accept it. They undermine the peace between people in an attempt to "advance the white race" and "create a better world".

You asked how I feel about this Creativity Movement? Very well. I feel that the Creativity Movement is nothing more than a group of rebels who would rather attack the order of the world as we know it than accept that they are merely a piece in a much larger puzzle.

:D  Well said.

To be honest, I thought this whole thread was a joke when I first read it.  The ignorance is just too much...  That is why I avoid debate boards.

But here's my advice for the "blind followers" of any movement, cult or religion.
Why don't you try searching for the truth on your own, and leading your life yourself, rather than blindly following, the first idea that is presented to you in an attractive way?  You are always allowed to doubt, to question, to make your own choices.  There has to be a reason why we are given the ability to think and use reason, you know.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 04:57:15 AM by Arwym Starlight »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
How interesting. We have met an intelligent retard, if what Zylos says is true.
Can you really call anyone who hates people for their skin color intelligent, Falcon?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Matt Hale, the leader of the Creativity Movement, is currently in jail as a political prisoner, but I think he should be freed and made king!

[21:54] <+Zylos> Matt Hale was arrested for plotting to murder a federal judge.

Honestly I hope for your sake that you're a troll.
Prejudice is one of the most horrible things that I find wrong with this world.  That includes sexism, racism, and intolerance of religions and belief systems.  All it does is cause more conflict and strife that this world doesn't need.

Did you seriously think, taht storming in here with a KKK avatar and all kinds of this redneck white-supremacy bullshit, that you'd get a warm welcome, or some simple pleasant debate?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Anyone who can speak perfect English in a forum, is usually somewhat intelligent. Of course, anyone who hates someone based on color of skin and whatnot, is probably mentally retarded.

Rep:
Level 98
In the words of Aerosmith,

If you can judge a wise man By the color of his skin,
Then mister, you're a better man than I.