RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Say hello to the new Crankeye.com

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
This has been in a so-called prototype stage for quite a long time. I'd been talking about a new crankeye.com for ages, and many people thought the previous site (which is quite similar to the RMRKthree forum theme) was the result of it, but the truth is that it was merely temporary.

Today, after much writing, scripting and yelling at lesser browsers, *cough* IE :mad:, I'm happy to announce the new site is finally ready :tpg:

If you're not reading this via the site already, give this link some love and check it out. Things that are different and / or improved over before are as follows:

Still as purple as ever.
What would we be without our purple? Some people even refer to us as "that purple site!" The new Crankeye.com uses an approach not tried previously on the main site; that being predominantly dark structure, with only what you need hiligted with brighter colors.

Tutorials are back.
This used to exist on the site long before most current regulars were around, but it was cumbersome and had to be updated manually. Now Crankeye.com features a mini tutorial directory, which will show off popular or new tutorials for all classes of maker, from RPG Maker 2000 to Game Maker, and even functionality for Stencyl has been written in pre-emptively.

The RPG Maker RESOURCE Kit.
Having resource in our name kind of makes us feel obligated to provide an extensive, yet simple way for visitors to get resources. This is why the new crankeye.com contains a brand new resource system. Everything is arranged by category and maker and special or creative RMRK users can be given the ability to add their resources directly to the collection.

Hope you enjoy the new look and features! :).

Of course, I've tested every angle, scenario and browser I can think of, (it turns out, I made it Valid XHTML without even trying), and I already know of one small error with the "top" link in Internet explorer, but if you notice anything possibly wrong, it's more likely to be looked at if you report it in this thread.

Any comments, praise, complaining or discussion on anything purple is also encouraged  :)
bringing sexy back

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
The site looks great Roph, good work

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
:o

so sexy hawt
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I say we b& all IE users. Two birds, 1 stone
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
The main site looks really sexy :3

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
pure sexyness indeed <3
Goodjob Roph

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Bards will sing of your accomplishment here for ages.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Wow, great work. :o
:tinysmile:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
To say I am not impressed to the point of tears would be a lie. However, being a vampire I have no feelings - therefore no tears.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 87
Every part of the design is awesome, especially the icons. :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Come up with your own compliment. :mad:
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OKAY. BUT THEN IM NOT TALKING TO YOU  :blizj:

Wow, great work SILVERLINE.

THERE
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Absolutely love it!
<3 Rounded Rectangles

Streamline :P
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
It even looks good in IE. =o

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
-top button is a bit out of place in IE
-top button doesn't work at all when viewing resources

fixing those 2 in the morning, can't be bothered right now =) lol
bringing sexy back