RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Spore creature editor information/FAQ

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
That's why they have a free version for the people that don't want to put out 10 dollars. I guess you can wait a couple months for the full game to come out, but the people that are really anticipating Spore will pay for the full version.

Or pirate it.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I guess you can wait a couple months for the full game to come out, but the people that are really anticipating Spore will pay for the full version.

Erm....Ok.

Or pirate it.

Yup, probably  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
LIMITED creature creator leaked.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XIM81WUR
it was leaked earlier today but gogogo if you don't knowknowknow

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Am i doin it right?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
im not usually the one to complain about download services but can someone please upload this somewhere else. Im having great difficulty in getting mega upload to allow me to download this :(.

edit: i found a torrent thanks anyway if anyone else needs the torrent lemme know

im bored already... There are a number of problems that need fixing with this engine and there is just not enough for me to do with the creature for me to spend much more time on it. when the full edition is released ill upload my characters to ea and mess with the new parts but other then that see you in september where I can actually do stuff with my creatures :D.

the problems occur with creatures being able to pass their limbs through each other to demonstrate this place a creatures hip joint above its shoulder joint and excute an animation the hands go through the legs.

the other problem is with detaching peices. make a creature with a lot of peices and make them jump youll notice that some peices seem to detach from the place they were intended to be and float majesticly around untilt the creature returns to an idle pose.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 03:24:52 PM by anchovy »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Am i doin it right?

LOLLOLOLOLLOL

LIMITED creature creator leaked.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XIM81WUR
it was leaked earlier today but gogogo if you don't knowknowknow

Cool, ty  :)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Irockman1

they deleted all of the other accounts :x