RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking to be recruited

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I just got a headset microphone and I'm lookin' to be recruited for voice acting if possible at all. PM me if you want me to work for ya.

Rep:
Level 85
Maybe a little more information?

I'm going to need voice actors mostly for small sound clips in battle, probably not for cutscenes... but I could still very well use them. My current setback is a lack of a female voice actor... so if you're female, then everything works out fine and dandy. If you're male, I'm sure I could still easily put you to use somewhere.

I can give you more information on the projects if you're interested... or, you could go take a look at my recruitment thread here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,26215.0.html