RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Irc network move

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
move back to acidchat imo so nightwolf can get on :(
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Nightwolf try connecting to irc.slacked.org and then joining #crankeye
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I tried all of them ;-;

SILVER YOU LAZY IROCK OF A GUY DO SOMETHING ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 85
Can you post the error message you are getting when connecting so we can try to diagnose your problem?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I think he's gone now for a few days (or maybe that was tomorrow) but I'll let you know when he posts again :3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
err

Could Not connect to host

and if i try ssl

SSL conn. failed.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 85
Make sure you are connecting to irc.slacked.org port 6667. No SSL at the moment, we are working on it though.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I SHALL TRY AND GET IT TO WORK

WILL EDIT WITH RESULTS

LETS DO THIS THANG

didn't work.

Also, should i use global proxy settings or no proxy or wa?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
TRY EVERYTHING

I MISS YOU

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
6667 is giving me worse results, it's not even TRYING to connect.

;-;

;-;

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 85
What IRC client are you using? What OS are you using?

What hostname and port are you connecting to?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I use Pidgin, i'm connecting to irc.slacked.org by port 6667 using windows xp home edition

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Does this work for you at all? Because if it does maybe sometime you can get on while shadow is awake or maybe get some help in #slacked

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
nope
it hates me and says this "Unable to connect : java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused: connect  and you suck too so no"
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
nope
it hates me and says this "Unable to connect : java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused: connect  and you suck too so no"
Happens for me, too, on my mom's laptop.

Rep:
Level 85
nope

Try connecting to osprey.slacked.org port 7000

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
will try and edit the reply

lol @ rhyme

lol didn't work. I hope its not a problem in my client :O
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 85
will try and edit the reply

lol @ rhyme

lol didn't work. I hope its not a problem in my client :O

What happens when you attempt to connect to osprey.slacked.org port 7000?

Does this happen with any other IRC networks?

Have you tried irc.rmrk.net?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Install this nightwolf:

http://jdl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=10433

Then try using the online chat again.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 85
* Check to make sure you are using an actual IRC client such as mIRC or X-Chat
* You are connecting to irc.slacked.org port 6667 or 7000.    /server irc.slacked.org 7000
* You have tried turning off any firewall software
* You do not use a proxy
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 06:25:07 PM by shadow »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Install this nightwolf:

http://jdl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=10433

Then try using the online chat again.

lol yeah i have that XD

I'll try shadows ways and edit my post
now to load xchat...

edit : It works on xchat, and i'll get used to it.
Thanks Jamie, shadow...

lol and roph.

Edit: I also dont need to get used to xchat as port 7000 irc.slacked.org works on pidgin.

though osprey doesn't lol.

^_^ yay.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 09:27:53 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.