RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
An ABS... [REQUEST]

Rep:
Level 88
I quite need a Auto Battle System, but it needs to have these certain things within it...

Spoiler for:
1. It needs to be smart. But making use of enemys INT factor. Like if its... (0 - 20 its just walking around a area but fights back) (21 - 40 means its walking in a larger area but at sight of another player/enemy will attack and speed up) (41 - 60 Will hunt the player/enemy and instantly attack) (61+ will keep out of enemys and players way and concentrate on 1 enemy and attack when facing different way)

2. Needs a simple built in HUD. Showing weaponry, HP and MP, states and lvl.

3. Must work in the most complicated mazes.

4. Must be able to use long range and short range.

5. HP bars on top of enemys in battle.

6. By writing in a script code or somethin on the event I want to be able to give that character certain monsters attribrutes and all to that event.

7. When certain enemys are defeaten, I want something to happen. Like... The character set changes into something that makes it look like its falling and then the character vanishes. Then a variable is rolled, (0-50 means they return in a random spot on the map, not counting non-walkable spots, but 50+ means they are gone), but this will take 10minutes in game time. If all the enemys like this are defeaten, then the player is sent to MAP002, where an event called 'RESPAWN' is shown.

8. When the player dies, I dont want them to die. I want them to change character sets for a little time, kind of like falling through a hole and then ending up in a different map.

9. There will be weapons in the game everywhere. But depending on the enemys DEX factor like... (0 - 20 meaning it will reject it) (21 - 40 meaning it will pick up weapons with Gun, Pistol or... Shooter in them and take it and be given the ability to use it) (41 - 60 meaning it will pick up weapons with Gun, Blade or Sword in them and take it and be given the ability to use it) (60+ means it picks up all) This should use variables to determin which weapon was taken, but I still need the player himself to get it.

10A. If no.9 is not added then plz add this one. Every 20STR the enemy has it will add 0-10 to its damage totality. Normal would be 5 - 15. Like... Ghost has 41STR so add that to 5-15 will make 5 - 35.
10B. This is the same as 10A but for the player. The players base of attack damage will be 5-0, but for every 30 of their current strength adds a 0 - 0 to the base... So, their weapons will do it all. Depending on the ATK of each weapon 0 - 15 is added to the base for each 30, so if the player has a weapon with 119ATK they will be able to do 5 - 45 damage.

11. Last one, the player and certain enemys have got three lives. When their life power is all out (For lives 1 and 2) then, their character set will change into the down pose for that player (They should be walk through-able now). They will stay like this for about 30 seconds in game time. If the player loses all life power then they faint and turn into the down pose, they stay this for 10 seconds in game time, also the screen should darken for that time. The 3 lives they have should be kept track of by variable. And when all three are gone, either No.7 or No.8 should activate.

Ones in red are optional. This request is quite hard, but if it is made then I might be able to make a tough, but good ABS game in a confusing map. Thank you for reading this.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Bah, this would be hard with one single script. Try Moghunter's equipment HUD and some the Blizz or XAS ABS ;) I personally don't understand the XAS, since it's in spanish or something, and since you need so many pics, but it seems more powerful in specific ways. Then again, up to you :) I'll post the XAS Hero Edition (unofficial) and the equipment HUD too. Just a sec...

Oh, and it's called an Action Battle System ;)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!