RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
E-mail.... To myself?

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
So, I got a spam E-mail talking about Men's health.
Nothing new there.

Strange thing though, I got it from myself... ???
Now, I'm pretty sure an E-mail address is like Angelina Jolie's body - there is only one of them.

So, I replied to the spam message (Like usual) saying, "Fuck you."
Scarier.

I got the message, in my Bulk, I slowly opened the E-mail and got the message, "Fuck you."
So after fucking myself, I checked my sent box, and the Spam e-mail was in there.

So my question, does some Evil Spam King have my E-mail password, or is there some type of Evil Spam software that can mimic my password?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Short of a massive post, it's possible to forge headers in an email to make it appear like it's been sent from any address on the planet.

I get quite a few spam messages apparently from some of my own email addresses, which is bullshit since I never use them to send anything.

If you replied to a spam message forged to look like it was from yourself, you will get the reply =o. A reply from you isn't important, they want you to click a link or load an image embedded in the message (so they know your address is active).
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Ah, I see. Those bastards, good thing I didn't click the link, yeah?
I'll delete it.

Thanks, I feel secure once again!  :D
*Cheers*