RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVX Video Tutorials

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
What's with these people?!?
So I posted these tutorial videos of RMVX up on YouTube recently:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8LWdJMAmEU4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ERlcTAQOBHI

Sorry if I was talking quietly during them, my voice just randomly gets quieter and louder like that :P Tell me what you think! And yes I know "how could someone NOT do these things" but there ARE n00bs out there. N00bs, tell if it helps, non-n00bs, tell if you think it will help
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 12:51:40 AM by GasparXR »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Okay, first of all I would like to comment on this
Never mind that.

Yes, it was fairly untidy and it just seems to me your narration in the video just deosn't seem to help much.
From videos I have seen, good video tutorials don't come from the narration, but the actual procedure it is showing.

Canceling one or two steps as seen in your tutorial was...unecessary and certainly confusing to some people, especially n00bs novices.
Suggestion: Make it tidier. It helps.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
What's with these people?!?
I know... the only real reason I narrate is because YouTube kills the awesome quality the video really had before uploaded. And I wasn't really cancelling a few steps... It was more like changing them and using a better strategy which I completely forgot about :P Before these videos I was typing up a tutorial here, but I accidentally pushed F4, which refreshed the page... I had so much done, I didn't bother retyping it. Perhaps I'll do one later.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks good, so I moved it to the Database. I would suggest maybe subtitles though, if possible.