RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Top 100 Video Game Characters Ever

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Final Fantasy 8 was made a year or so after 7 and it did have a significant improvement graphics wise.

And the most OBVIOUS award goes to ARKBENNETT

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
1.Leon (Resident Evil)
2. Black People (GTA)
3. Black People (GTA2)
4. Black People (GTA3)
5. Black People (GTA:SA)
Revising...
1. Leon (Resident Evil)
2. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
3. Frank West (Dead Rising)
4. Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
5. Little Jacob (GTA IV)

pokeball Sx2OfflineMale
Rep:
Level 85
UltimaKirby
1 Kirby (Kirby series)
2 Cloud (FF7)
3 Metaknight (Kirby series)
4 Edgar (FF6)
5 Samus (Metroid)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Kirby Player
Brawl Code - 1375-6864-5199
PM to Brawl me

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
1. Phoenix Wright (LOLZ i need that game... ;_;)
2. Mario
3. Kirby
4. PAPER mario
5. That singer from GH2...

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
lol, I forgot about this thread untill recently.

Well I'm going to start tallying the votes, so thread closed, for now.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Ok, I can't retrieve the thread on Stencyl from the trash, so I'll post your top ten.

#10- Travis Touchdown/Megaman/Kefka with 12 votes

#7- Luigi with 16 votes

#6- Link with 20 votes

#5- Kirby with 21 votes

#4- Dante with 22 votes

#3- Cloud Strife with 23 votes

Top 2:
Spoiler for:
#2- Leon Kennedy with 33 votes

#1- Mario with 34 votes

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
#2- Leon Kennedy with 33 votes

#1- Mario with 34 votes[/spoiler]

I vote for Leon as my first place.  Leon is the best.  My favorite character wins over all.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I vote for Cloud.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 97
Mario can burn in hell, there is nothing unique or cool about him.
He is not Leon Scott Kennedy D:<

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
He's Italian and a random plumber, instant win!

:blizj:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
He's Italian and a random plumber, instant win!

:blizj:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So, I think it's over and Leon comes first.  Yep, thats how it looks.  FUCK YEAH LEON! ADA, WAIT! ADA, WAIT!

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 85
I am already there
Yeh leon kennedy is the BEST!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Guys, realize about how few votes were taken and how close the two were.

Rep:
Level 85
I am already there
yeh! i know.... but Leon dose kick ass! HAHA!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I can't wait until 5 years from now, when Leon reaches Cloud status, and it's no longer cool to like him.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I can't wait until 5 years from now, when Leon reaches Cloud status, and it's no longer cool to like him.
Never.
NEVER.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Never.
NEVER.
Makoto is awesome
Armando

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You have to do it like this: This fucking thread is two years old!

:mad:                              :mad:        :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:          :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 :mad:                               :mad:        :mad:                             :mad:          :mad:                            :mad:
 :mad: :mad:
 :mad:
 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Samus Aran-Metroid Series
James McCloud-Star Fox Series(He also sub stared in the F- Zero series)