RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Eventually, I'm going to buy NightFall and EotN.
Dante, I'll add you to my friend lists.

Anyone here PvP? I just started, and I really like it. I usually use Jack Rex, but I have a PvP character, which I'll probably delete because I never play her.
Also, Bio, I think I got a member to join Eight Deaths, she said she's really going to consider it. From what she told me, I'm assuming her guild isn't very helpful.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I should get into pvp again, I have three level 20s.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I should get into pvp again, I have three level 20s.

Yeah, Jack Rex is a pretty good PvP character. I usually ask people I party in for their unidentified purple warrior weapons so I can unlock PvP shit :D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I played a few matches...overall I am not built, as a warrior, for PvP.
I get owned, really. The only thing I found I was good for was making them not get to say, our rangers or eles.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I went out and capped like four more warrior elite skills last night, and I'm working on making hyde a pvp character.  It's going okay, I have backbreaker and some other good hammer skills, I have headbutt and I can be a necro with plague touch, so I got some stuff going.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I found the boss who you cap Deft Pain from, but it's beyond hard to try and kill him along with his three ice imps with the level 10 henchmen.
Also, Bio, you're totally right about Dervish, they are rigged, I was in a battle against one and I couldn't get it past 80% Health, it did end up taking out the entire team.  :-X

EDIT: I finally beat him!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 04:39:40 PM by SeuJorgeRex »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The elite skills I have for my warrior are:
Charging Strike
Defy Pain
Headbutt
Magehunter Strike
Gladiators Defence
Backbreaker

Skills I want:
Charge
Hundred Blades
That one axe elite that does fast damage
And lots of elites from factions

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Agreed.
I need to get factions so that I can get more elite skills. the only one I have right now is Rage of the Ntouka, which, while great, is the only elite skills I know where to find for a warrior. = |

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Agreed.
I need to get factions so that I can get more elite skills. the only one I have right now is Rage of the Ntouka, which, while great, is the only elite skills I know where to find for a warrior. = |

http://wiki.guildwars.com
Search there.
Factions does have some nice skills, but I don't know if I'd buy it just yet, maybe after I get EotN or Nightfall. I'd probably get EotN then get Factions.
I only have two for Jack Rex, Defy Pain and Expel Hexes (Got it from my Factions trial).
I started a new character, a Mesmer/Fire Ele, he's pretty powerful, I'm going to try and work him up to level 10 before doing the academy, I want him to have a survivor title. :o Wish me luck on that!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Let me just say to use that guild wars wiki for PVE and for PVP use this: http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wow, that wiki has some amazing builds...
You know what's kind annoying, when ever I go on, Bio has usually been offline for like 2 minutes-hour...
What would be the best type of elementalist magic for my Me/E?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hm.
I already have Nightfall, so factions would be next I think.
Ill check that site sometime i suppose

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You know what's kind annoying, when ever I go on, Bio has usually been offline for like 2 minutes-hour...
Most of the time I log on, you logged off like less than half an hour ago, and I'm like "Fuck!".  Also, I would say fast casting with nuking, or any ele skills that normally have a long cast time.  Use echo and arcane echo, and rain powerful fire spells with faster cast time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Most of the time I log on, you logged off like less than half an hour ago, and I'm like "Fuck!".  Also, I would say fast casting with nuking, or any ele skills that normally have a long cast time.  Use echo and arcane echo, and rain powerful fire spells with faster cast time.

So, like max out Fast Casting and Fire? Because fire dishes out lots of damage...and the extra I'd probably just toss into Domination.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Bump....
I need to add a picture, but I have a level 20 monk/ranger. Really nice combo.
Got some great new elites, mainly ranger and monk, but I think I got maybe one new warrior.

Rep:
Level 86
I play some mean guild wars.  Just the nightfall campaign though.  My noob character is called Canasian Man.  Add him if you want:)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
My Monk/Ranger is NF.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
All my high level characters can go to Nightfall.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I have like five more missions in NF for Jack Rex until he beats it. xD
Jack Rex has Vabbian Boots, ran me 20K.... :P But the economy is really down, I mean really down. Rubies and Sapphires dropped 100g and black dye dropped 1K...basically everything over 4K dropped 1K I think.

Lich Lord is a giant joke, the only hard thing about him is once he hits like 2% health he heals himself fully. He does it twice I think...
EDIT: I mean, it's like...you go through Abaddon's Mouth, which is tough as hell. Then Hell's Precipice is really easy with a good team.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 04:09:09 PM by SeuJorgeRex »

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Guild Wars was awesome till I remembered about private servers on WoW.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
lmao I am being totally un-biased as I like both games. But feature wise, and glitch wise, WoW wins, For playing it smart GW wins hands down. Bet you didnt know that GW was made by people that left Blizzard and WoW
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
lmao I am being totally un-biased as I like both games. But feature wise, and glitch wise, WoW wins, For playing it smart GW wins hands down. Bet you didnt know that GW was made by people that left Blizzard and WoW
You assume we are biased because we don't like WoW? That doesn't make sense.  You are saying guild wars has more glitches than WoW? Just how long have you been playing?  And why do you think people would leave WoW and blizzard, and then make a game that isn't better?