RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonball THE MOVIE

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Yes! There is a Dragonball Movie coming out, in english, by Americas, in live action.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3if4dd78b5e8cb039096286b7cdb7e6562

Think it's a good idea? Or is Dragonball to old and smelly to appeal to the peeps of today?

Discuss.

Rep:
Level 86
This makes me, extremely nervous and uncomfortable lol.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Oh god . . . The Inhumanity.

I'd see it for the sake of Laughing of pulling off the "Kamehameha Wave" xD

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Wait... live action >_>......oh dear...

So it's gonna be this but better?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdqHKRYk1E
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 04:38:08 PM by Link »

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Yes something like that...
But it going to be played by Americans, with some asians of course. But what troubles me the most is that it is "dragonball" not "dragonballz." Its when Goku was a kid, so I have bad feeling that this movie may suck.  There is more info on IMDB, but I cant seem to find it anymore...

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
So it wouldnt suck if they were adults?

Rep:
Level 89

it would suck less

and its not dragonball. it is dragonballZ because it even states that  "The story follows an adult humanoid alien named Goku" note the word ADULT

But then it contradicts itself by calling piccolo a badguy. So im not sure they even know what they are on about
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 07:53:51 PM by shadowdude »

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

it would suck less

and its not dragonball. it is dragonballZ because it even states that  "The story follows an adult humanoid alien named Goku" note the word ADULT

But then it contradicts itself by calling piccolo a badguy. So im not sure they even know what they are on about

And the fact that it's a 'live action' movie, means they know what there on about >_>

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No...it doesn't? What's wrong with you that's retarded.

And I think this is awesome, have a little faith. It's by the guy who did Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle. It's gonna be hillarious. Of course, so was the regular show- it was awful, IMO, but that's another story.

Dragonball itself was cool though. Z and onward sucked.