RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Time Script

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hey there!
I was wondering if I could request a script?
I would like a script where when in certain locations time will pass, changing the screen colour tone, music etc... 
(in the main Fields, for example) and that when you move to an area such as a town, time is frozen at it's current time, but the applied effects still take place.
Much like in Zelda Ocarina of Time when in Hyrule field and you enter the castle town.
If possible could this include random weather effects to occur?
As if the natural weather and climate of the country, such as it will start to rain on overcast days, or fog could occur.
I am most keen on the Time part of this request. The weather comes second.
What do you think?
I have NO scripting knowledge, this is why I am asking.
Maybe there is a way to do this without scripts, if anyone could point it out to me I would be most grateful.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 02:13:08 AM by Falcon »

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Thanks! You rule! XD

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009