RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need Some people to help out

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
2k3
The project is ''Before His Eyes: Empire of Rebels''.

The post is in my sig, but out of date a bit cuz I can't get any updates in.  My internet at home is dead so I can only post at college, and I can't really make big updates with screens and demos and such.
Anyways, there's a lot more than the post lets on, but I'll get round to updating that later.
For now, I'm the only person workin' on this and I'm makin' things complicated for myself.  A lot of the things I'm doing, I've learned mysef as I've went or am trying my own way and likely making it complicated.  Furthermore, therer's a lot of custom stuff, so as well as having to make the game, I have 19+ character (battle) sprites to create from scratch and it's taking foreeeveer!

I need some people to help out wherever they can.  Things I would need help for are;
1/  Battle spriters for sprites I have (make a battle sprite for a sprite I'll show you), mappers I guess for certain places and tileset makers/finders. 
2/  Because of my limited internet access I can't spend much time looking for good chipsets either.
3/  Monster makers!  I don't have the patience to draw monsters with any more than 5 colours and I'm sick of the RTP ones and good custom ones seem impossible to find...
4/  Mission thinker-upper.  There is missions side objective in some towns and there nees to be a relatively constant stream of missions big and small, boring and exciting easy and hard.  I can't think of many that vary.  Anyone who can throw out some good ideas for that.....

If I need anything else I guess I can update it later, but I gotta go now so I'll leave it at that.  Any questons I'll be happy to answer.
Thanks!

Rep:
Level 86
I can do some odd jobs for ya if you wish.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
computerkid ?
You had an offer to write a few weeks back didntchya?
Well that could definitely help for my missions thing.  I'm makin' a number of the missions you can do have different outcomes based on whether you do them or not or how you do them / succeed or not, so it' makin' it really hard for me to keep churnin' out more, along with everythin' else.

Yes, any odd jobs would be appreciated!  ;D

EDIT: The page for the game has been updated with some screenies, if it helps invoke more interest....

Rep:
Level 86
I will look in just a bit.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Okay; The people I need most are artists for various things / resource finders cuz I can't get on internet much.

Chipsets, battle backdrops, panoramas, monsters mostly are all needed quite badly.  I've got character sprites covered.  Also might need some mappers for some places here and there, but not on that yet.

Mainly I need chipsets and monsters.  Monsters for whatever; I'm sick of most of the RTP stuff.  Also need a Pig monster for an early boss...just a big red-eyed, angry ass pig (Not a pig-man....a quadraped pig...on all fours)
And chipsets for teples, caves, towns, forests...again, pretty much anything.  I'm only early on and I've used most of the chipsets I have already.....

Can anyone help?

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
I'll find you chipsets. What kind do you want?
Here's a random cave if your want it.
http://charas-project.net/resources_download.php?id=31658&file=resources%2FChipsets%2F27393_1168539484.png

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:47:05 PM by Hemer »
The message below is false.
The message above is true.