RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Secret Project Recruitments

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Hai, I'm making a new game, but it won't be seen until the demo is ready. This is a better plan then my previous so people don't flame me for taking forever on the demo. And this way I won't have to deal with it in the topic.

All I need right now is a...

Eventer
Mapper

...Thats it for now, I hope someone can help! Thanks

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
what's the gameplay gonna be like?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Er...Define 'gameplay'

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
is it going to be free-to-roam rpg like elder scrolls?

is it going to be final fantasy type rpg?

is it even going to be an rpg?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
basically a RPG with a story line. Your basic game that everyone makes, really

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
What kind of eventing needs to be done? Like, cutscenes, or systems? Because I'm excellent at eventing scenes. 

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Yeah a few scenes and maybe puzzles

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I can do maps if I like the area it's for and have good chipsets....but I usually get too distrced with eventing for maps...I like eventin' do plenty of it.
I'll make an offer to help for that if I'm disclosed the needed info to help out.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Just show me and example of your work and I will decide if you help or not

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Show you an example of.....eventing?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I can do maps if I like the area it's for and have good chipsets...

No maps. But eventing examples are good too I guess

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
aha, my bad.  Well I'll see what I can get.
How would one go about showing an example of events though?
I reckon I'm better at eventing, if nothing else than I have more practise.  I always wind up more interested in fixing up storylines and events and lose concentration on my maps, but doin' them for other people wuld get me practise....but I till like makin' up events...nice challenge!
Yeah so 'll try get in some map screenies.
Got any idea how one can demonstrate eventing or would you just expect an event process (a tutorial?)

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Eh just get me an example of whatever you wanna do!

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Eventy-wise, whatever.  I do all my events on my own in my games, I enjoy the challenge of it.   So anything you want in that department I'll offer my help.
Map-wise, like I say I'll work on gettin' a screeny, but I'm not at home just now so that'll have to wait till tomorrow or somethin'....