RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Let's look at Yossy's art.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Ummmm... I'd prefer if you didn't...  It's nothing personal, but thinking about my art being cycled all over teh interweb makes me paranoid and stuff.  "Then why share it in the first place?"  I don't know.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I love your Zelda Stuff ^^
Thanks!  But the only things I've posted here are drawn to resemble the Wind Waker art style, and I have plenty of other Zelda pictures that are less cartoonish.  Allow me to find on very quickly!

Here's TP Link, staring blankly off into the distance.  It's a very static image, not nearly as dynamic as the stuff I prefer to share, so I will probably never do anything with this.  But still, I'm sharing it to get an idea across.
Spoiler for:
True, it is static, but not every drawing can be dynamic. I also like your less cartoony stuff, it's just that artists who can "cartoon" (yes, it's a verb now) well are impressive in my book, as I cannot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Here's something doodled suupa fast just earlier today.  Playing with brushes I downloaded (they're all over the background).  The girl is wearing a poofy dress and she's sitting down.  I'm not sure if that's expressed very well.
Spoiler for:

Also, a goblin.  (Yes, I have pink notebook paper.)
Spoiler for:

I like this new concept of using "cartoon" as a verb, would you mind if I borrowed it? XD  I use "art" as a verb sometimes, already.  As in, "Don't interrupt me, I'm trying to art!"

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I really like the chick's face. It's very natural looking!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thanks!  It's not that I can't draw realism, I just choose not to.   ;8

Rep:
Level 96
It would be so cool to see you draw a picture of X. ;________;

And I'm totally not saying anything with that.

Not saying anything at all. ;______________;

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
I love your drawing of Fierce Deity Link and the Phantom Hourglass one, especially the phantom hourglass one.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
It would be so cool to see you draw a picture of X. ;________;

And I'm totally not saying anything with that.

Not saying anything at all. ;______________;
Clickeh.

Rep:
Level 96
HEHEH! I dig it. Especially the little omg guy at the top.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I like the new stuff Yossy. I wish I knew what I was talking about when it came to art so I could offer critique =x

I will say that I hope to see more in this style sometime =o :

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thankyeh, it's something I'm proud of.  XD

Halo, I definitely intend to use that technique a lot more.  Paper cutouts are something I work with a lot traditionally (as seen here and here), which ends up making a huge mess in my room. XD  The digital version has a lot less cleaning up afterwards.  Even so, I still have a huge appreciation for its traditional form.

Anyway, I have a few ideas in mind for creating more digital-paper-cutouts, but I haven't started working on them yet. :=:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
holy crap you're good

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Impressive Yossy, your 'self potrait and happy' drawing is just great. The pattern and colors are just perfect. =O
You have a very interesting artistic talent.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Arrrrghh!!  The ponies I posted... >=o  I don't feel like retyping that post.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Great stuff, my favourite thing about them is the perspectives and poses - they're very well done. And needless to say my favourite picture is the last one.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
ART DUUUUUUUMMMMMPP

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
That might be the coolest frog I've ever seen =o
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Frog prince is in ur forum, analyzin' ur enemy shields.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That pikmin looking character is totally badass.

Also, the picture right below the DS (second picture after the pikminish thing) has a shading style that I think looks really awesome, particularly on the background but the character looks really cool too.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I especially like the 3rd, 5th, 6th, and the last piece. <3
And the frog is simply nice. ^_^
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
@modern algebra:
Hahaha, the "Pikmin" things are actually Tamagotchi's.  I'm not joking.  I bought a Tamagotchi V5 not long ago and was having hella fun raising my ideal Tama family.  They're called the Violet Family, and in the group pic is the mom (Mamavioletchi), the dad (Papakizatchi), the daughter (Violetchi) and the little brother (Kizatchi).  The pic just below that is a standalone image of Kizatchi, because I think he is adorable.

The second image you commented on is actually an interpretation of Ivan, a character from Golden Sun.  He's a total wimp but I wanted to make him look cool, like a wandering mage.  Which he is.

I'm glad to hear that you like them!  :)

@Levent:
Uhh... lessee... 3rd pic is Kizatchi, 5th is Ivan, 6th is Zavier (a character from Harvest Moon: Rune Factory), and the last one is of an obvious nature...  I like storybook tales...

Thanks for the kind words.  :)

It surprises me to hear that folks like the Ivan piece, because I have really been hatin' on that one!  >:(

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Wow, great stuff Yossy.  Your art has so much style.  My fav is this one:
Spoiler for:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
YOSSY! How lovely of you to paint me!

But i look sad

anyways, Its awesome ^_^
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Wow, great stuff Yossy.  Your art has so much style.  My fav is this one:
Spoiler for:
That's meeeeeeee!! XD

And Nightwolf stop crampin my style.