RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mario Kart: Victory Lane (Wii)

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Ready your engines, racers!

Mario Kart: Victory Lane revvs up for the series' exciting debut on the Nintendo Wii.

Victory Lane is the next installment in the million-seller Mario Kart franchise, and expect all your favourite racers, vehicles, tracks, and items to make a return appearance. Victory Road brings some new features to the series, however. Not just karts are used this time around - you can also choose from a selection of cars, motorbikes, monster trucks, or retro vehicles, all compatible with both the Wii Remote and Gamecube controller. Compatibility with the nintendo Wifi Connection service is available out of the box, and you can get an online match of up to 16 players going in just a few minutes using Nintendo's intuitive yet family friendly Friend Code system. Victory road will also support a new peripheral, the Nintendo Wii Mic. The Mic allows for a revolutionary new feature - online voice chat - to be enabled before, during, and after a match.

Also new to the series is the Mario Kart Design Room. Using the point-and-click-like interface of the Wii Remote, any user can create a multitude of new features. New tracks can be built, uploaded, and downloaded. New items can be constructed using a variety of preset features. New vehicles can be constructed using a large seelction of Kart Parts, which are found/earned/bought throughout the game's various modes. You can even build your own character, by uploading various Miis! The acceleration, speed, weight, and grip will all be selected based on the Mii's own traits from within the Mii channel.

The race begins April 28th, 2008! Don't be left in the dust!

Edit:
The (horrible) box art has been confirmed a fake. No idea about the text.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 08:14:19 AM by chewey »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Thank god that box art is fake, as much as I love the series, I couldn't bring myself to buy something that looks like that...thing...

On subject:
This is gonna be the best Mario Kart yet! Track maker, item maker, miis, downloadable maps, uploadable maps...But I'm sorta disappointed that there's no Double player per kart feature, I really like that in double dash...

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I like the box art =3

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I like the box art =3

wow....
Also, they forgot to add in the summary that it has 12 player online.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I like the box art =3

wow....
Isn't it 16 player online?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I like the box art =3

wow....
Isn't it 16 player online?

Is it? Maybe.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It's 16 player online.

Looking forward to this game. Been a fan ever since Mario Kart 64.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
The Design room makes me want to cry with joy.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I guess I'll upload these already:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7562/1202328702891ny9.jpg - The buttons in this scan are Gamecube buttons. Gamecube controller confirmed, imo.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5854/1202329712322tj6.jpg - Miis, more Wi-Fi stuff, characters, courses and bloom.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/394/1202328078681my4.jpg - Larger version of something already in the previous scan. Shows more bloom.

Bikes in cup mode
 Bikes have special actions like "wheelie"
 16 remake and new courses
 12 player Wi-Fi
 Play as Miis
 Release date April 10th for Japan
 Confirmed courses
 NEW:
 "Mushroom Cup"
 Luigi Circuit
 Moo Moo Country
 Mushroom Canyon
 Toad Factory
 "Flower Cup"
 Mario Circuit - Figure-8 with underpass
 Coconuts Mall
 DK Snowboard Cross
 Wario Mines
 OLD:
 "Shell Cup"
 GC Peach Beach
 DS Yoshi Falls
 SFC Ghost Swamp 2
 64 Mario Circuit
 "Banana Cup"
 64 Sherbert Land
 GBA Hey Ho Beach
 DS Monty Town
 GC Waluigi Stadium
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 09:30:53 PM by chewey »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hey chewey your links SUCK.

When you pasted them they somehow got a ... in the url.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Hey chewey your links SUCK.

When you pasted them they somehow got a ... in the url.
I thought I copypasted the edit version. My mistake~~.

Fixed now
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 09:32:57 PM by chewey »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
And now it is awesome.

I will be buying this game.