RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: Tell me a good WW2 Real Time Strategy game for the PC.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
I hear Blitzkrieg is one of the best out there. Im trying to save the money to buy it myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzkrieg_%28computer_game%29
Monkeys work better than zombies.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I hear Blitzkrieg is one of the best out there. Im trying to save the money to buy it myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzkrieg_%28computer_game%29

Why not torrent it?

And i guess you could say empire earth, if you start it in the WW2 Empire.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
While not authentic, Command and Conquer: Red Alert has a lot of basis in WW2.

Rep:
Level 86
I would torrent it for you all, but unfortunatley, Clearwire my ISP, is like one of the only ISP's I know that block ALL ports, and do everything in there power to prevent torrenting. Ive tried everything... Everything.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Axis and Allies

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Company of Heroes.

That is... If your computer can handle it, or you don't already have it. While it's partially a giant rush to get to the tanks, it also takes a lot of strategy and is very detailed in most if not all aspects. Be warned though, it's very intense. Maybe I just dont think quickly enough, but I had to pause the game during some skirmishes in order to plan out my course of action without getting blown to pieces.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Warcraft 3.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Warcraft 3.
That isn't World War 2, silly goose.