RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[AVAILABLE] A Strategy system, ala Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Rep:
Level 86
I am looking for a script that would allow me to create a Menu that is always available on the main screen, that is the main function of the game. That is not clear enough I know, but im having difficulties thinking of better terms. A good example of what I mean is the Romance of The Three Kingdoms series, where all actions are done on a Menu. The game I wish to make will not have any actual walking around, its more of a political strategy game. I hope someone understands what I mean. Thank you for considering this post.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 01:02:19 PM by Zeriab »
Monkeys work better than zombies.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
That can be done without scripts, my friend.
All you have to do(well.. a lot LOL)
Paralell process(in common events) with show pictures and key input. 2 keys of the key input will be ''up and down'' in your menu, and 1 key for ''ok'' and 1 key for ''cancell/return''
Add me on msn i'll provide you details and answer Questions. I really don't feel like writting 2 pages.

Rep:
Level 86
Alright thank you. Perhaps you can take a look at what Im trying to do on there. Do you know much about Rpg maker XP? Or enough to help me at least?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I think you didn't even add me on MSN lmao.
Well look, I mainly use rpg maker 2k3 but the eventing system is pretty much the same. So ya, I'll be able to help you. see you on msn this time <.<

Rep:
Level 86
I dont use MSN that often. Sorry... do you use aim?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I don't like aim. oh well. I'll just PM you later on and we'll talk privatly on the rmrk chat.

Rep:
Level 86
Ok, thank you for all your help.

Rep:
Level 86
Ok so while were on this subject, how would I make it so If I choose an option on one of the pictures, how can I have the whole HUD do like a small 3 picture animation. I hate pictures...