RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Online Thread

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Lol reserved The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Online Thread one month and two days before the game comes out in the Americas.

This will be for trading Friend codes and whatnot.

Discuss...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Can't wait.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I got a gift card for Best Buy for Christmas, and I'll finally going to buy a Nintendo Wi-Fi dongle this weekend.  I'll have friend code info and whatever.  Yay.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Yes i'm gonna be there (no shit)
all I need is to find a wii cheaper than 400$ =,(
I have a feeling that SSBB will steal my life away for a good while  :o

I still hate the online mode. but at least there's p2p aka through the wii-friend list

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I got a gift card for Best Buy for Christmas, and I'll finally going to buy a Nintendo Wi-Fi dongle this weekend.  I'll have friend code info and whatever.  Yay.

I have a Wi-Fi dongle. Mine may be a dingle actually. o_O
:tinysmile:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I got my blank DVD on standby for this. :tpg:

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I'll play with my friends because i'm too lazty to walk down the street.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Anyone know the cost of the VIDYA GAEM in Canadian dollars?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Anyone know the cost of the VIDYA GAEM in Canadian dollars?

The Canadian Guy Doesn't Know Either :'(

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.

I have a Wi-Fi dongle. Mine may be a dingle actually. o_O
I can't say, see or hear the word "dongle" with a straight face.