RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingdom Hearts Advance Recruiting

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?

It is all coming back...
...the war...
the Keyblades War...

Spoiler for Story:
Quote from: King Mickey
Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi
I am afraid there will be another journey you will need to make. This journey will be harder than your previous two. You will need more power, strength and wisdom. Many people have been getting keyblades recently and last time this happened, there was a great war throughout all the worlds. I am currently researching of a recently appearing monster. I'm afraid Donald and Goofy will not be able to assist you as of now, they are also helping me research this monster. Set out to Shojin City, there is trouble going on there.
That is all for now.
The King,
Mickey

Long ago, during the time of Terra, Ven, and Aqua, there was a war between the light, the dusk, and the twilight. Terra, Ven, and Aqua lead battle on the faction of light, and they fought fearlessly and never-ending. Soon, victory came upon the light. There was peace in all the worlds.

Though, the three knights had prophesied another war in the future, and this war would be bring destruction all over the universe. They searched for a person who they could transfer their spirits upon when the time came. They chose him a keyblade, the Neo-Kingdom Key, and enhanced his powers.

But... prophesies also have flaws. The full prophesy was that this chosen person would die before the battle ended. They saw this person's end. They could not change what they have done. Thus, they had to make a substitute for this person. They found, Sora. They could not pass their powers to Sora, so he had to have his own power. They could only provide him a keyblade, the Kingdom Key.

The three knights put themselves to sleep, waiting for the day their spirits will be transferred. 10 years later, Sora's story began. And the following two years, Shiro's story begins.

Spoiler for Screenshots:
Latest February 07-2009

Broken Into House

Spoiler for Worlds:
Shojin City *NEW*
Destiny Island
Castle Oblivion
The Other Side *NEW*
Olympus Colosseum
Monstro
Halloween Town
Twilight Town
Traverse Town
Station Of Calling
Atlantica
Wonderland
Spoiler for Available Jobs:
Scripter - Not necessarily needed but it would be better to have one just in case.
Panaroma Mappers (This is a different method of mapping. It is used to make most maps in KHA.)
Composer - KH style music composer.
SFX Ripper -Any Of The Kingdom Hearts SE
Spoiler for Battle System:
Our team has a 99.9% complete Kingdom Hearts battle system. It is event coded by our eventer Chaos Maxima and edited partially by me

We are working on finishing the Reaction Command and Drive System.
Spoiler for Features:
KH Style Battle System - 99.9% Complete. (few bugs and lag to sort)
KH Menu - 0%.
Drive System - 50% Remaking and Revising.
KH Message System - 100% Complete.
Gummi Ship Travel - 100%
Gummi Ship Battles - 0%
Spoiler for Progress:
Story - 87%
Maps - 10%
Sprites - 60%
Other Graphics - 90%
Scripts - 100? Not sure

Spoiler for Kokoro Studios KHA Team:
Shinji (me) :
Writer, Sprites, Artist, Eventer, and Scripter (mainly modifications)
Chaos Maxima :
Battle System
Lixan :
Co-Writer and Head Spriter
OmegaGroudon :
Art Development

That is all for know.
Thanks in advance,
Shinji
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:02:30 PM by Shibuya »
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
No one is interested at all?
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
IS this thread really not appealing?

B
U
M
P
Dude do you break dance?

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
It's still a very empty thread...you've not given much, so even people who know of or are interested in Kingdom Hearts won't have much to go on.  What are the features of your game, who is the new character, what does she do?  Give more idea of what you have planned instead of giving the impression that you have nothing and are simply waiting for a team.

That would be my suggestion to help your project anyways...

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Thanks.....now I know what's making my thread dead. I'll update the main post.
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Hmmm.....what else is the thread lacking?
Dude do you break dance?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Dedication. You've had alot of other projects that have been promising but that you've abandonded. Just what should the scripters be scripting? What game should the Music/SFX be ripped from? Be mroe specific, fill in the details, give us a longer story, more screenshots etc..
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Dedication. You've had alot of other projects that have been promising but that you've abandonded. Just what should the scripters be scripting? What game should the Music/SFX be ripped from? Be mroe specific, fill in the details, give us a longer story, more screenshots etc..

Hmmm.....have I made promising games before? I don't quite remember but thanks anyway. I have once again updated the first post again.
Shiro's sprite is finally being made.
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?

The battle system is almost done!  :rock:
(note : This BS is not the one brandonrichard gave me, this one is coded by ChaosMaxima)

We will soon be recruiting for voice actors, so stay tuned~
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
BUMP with new screenshot:
Dude do you break dance?

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
i have come to be the hero.

The battle system is almost done!  :rock:
(note : This BS is not the one brandonrichard gave me, this one is coded by ChaosMaxima)

We will soon be recruiting for voice actors, so stay tuned~

Very nice looking, im looking forward, just please dont abandon it like all the others that have.
omg haxor :O

check out my artwork: http://peacefistartist.deviantart.com/

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Don't worry, I won't. I work on it daily.
Dude do you break dance?

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
i have come to be the hero.
omg haxor :O

check out my artwork: http://peacefistartist.deviantart.com/

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
So any takers?
Dude do you break dance?

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
If you need additional story writer, I'd like to help, actually. =0

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Ok, do you have an example of your work?
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Bumping this with a new screenshot, KHA's Station Of Calling:
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
I hate to necro buuuuuuuuuutt...
Shibuya, are you going to release an event system/script for this battle system?
I need a KH battle system for a friends game of mine...

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I am Cloud,ambitious and tough.
I want to do something if I could be of any help, just call(send me a PM)
I'm looking forward to play your game.
I know that there is a ligth within my darkness..

If you could tell me some things about how to do some things like change the battle system to the one you're using to make this game it would be so great to me.
Tell about the game every time you can ok?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 01:25:33 AM by linkayy »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If you could tell me some things about how to do some things like change the battle system to the one you're using to make this game it would be so great to me.
Tell about the game every time you can ok?

'I have actually made a battle system with events but I lost the data...I will give show you a screenshot of the BS:'

Also the person's last log in was over two months ago, the best way to contact someone is to PM them, or email them (if they provided their email in their profile)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

'I have actually made a battle system with events but I lost the data...I will give show you a screenshot of the BS:'

Also the person's last log in was over two months ago, the best way to contact someone is to PM them, or email them (if they provided their email in their profile)
Yeah,I've done that but it seems he doesn't log in sice 2 months ago
Can't you help me?