RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Willing to help test games to their extent and send feedback

Rep:
Level 86
Pretty much says it all in the title.  Either pm with your link to you game or just post it and i will test it and send feedback :)

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
'Before his Eyes'.  The link is in my signature, the active projects list and is on the first page of 'projects'  There's a trailer / demo.  the demo is a little outdated (Final-Knight made some maps for the emptier areas after chapter 1, but i've not included them in the demo yet)
(as a note, the demo has no official end. but after the 2nd boss things start to get very ''i've not built stuff for that yet'' but you'll know (i'm sayin' this just so you don't think ''hmm...chapter 1 is crazily empty...'') and the maps in chapter 1 only really include what you need for story, they haven't been prettified yet)

Feedback would be much appreciated, thanks in advance if you do try it.  :)