RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wants and Needs.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I want to know, what do you want in your life? Also, what do you feel you can not live without?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I want many things, for humans are greedy.

I think I cannot live without air.

LOL.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I want respect, because it seems like no one respects me.

But I do not feel like I need anything to live (except the obvious essentials)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I thought this guy was Halo for a sec.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I thought this guy was Halo for a sec.

I know, I thought he was me too.

Domino is using the same avatar I used to use lol.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Anybody who has been in the Bean Bag forum knows what it is that I want.  :-[
And right now, that's about all I want.

The only thing I need, though, is my ears.
Seriously, I couldn't live without the ability to hear.
Not after coming this far in my life.
Oh man. I'd probably kill myself.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Have a cute kitty girl for you avatar! <3

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I want somebody to hold... preferably a female... im so lonley...

I need money to buy stuff to survive...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I want to rule the world.

I need the power to do so

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I want and need love from a girlfriend.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I want a taquito.

I need legs.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I want more manga. I want more anime. I want more video games. I want a Desert Eagle. I want a katana. I want a magatama. I want revenge.

I need my sight. Without my sight, I cannot achieve my dream, to translate manga books. I cannot partake in my favorite things without my sight. My sight is my incentive to keep living, because my sight allows me to see the things that make me happy.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
i have come to be the hero.
a girlfriend to impress (and she would have to be super awesome). money to buy stuff that i cant think of right now. a playstation 3. the power to shoot flames from my palms, and to think of ultamate comebacks to defeat all evil in the world, and become the hero of all people, especialy all cute girls!... i also want to get better at drawing manga (its not like im good, everyone says im awesome, and compairing my work to professionals, im not very far behind mind ya) so that i can go live in japan or on a floating island in the sky and live happily forever!!!!
omg haxor :O

check out my artwork: http://peacefistartist.deviantart.com/