RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Nuclear Weaponry

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
There have been some topics concerning me about Nuclear Weaponry as of late. So I have some questions to present to you all...

1.) Do you think Iran wishes for nuclear technology, in order to use for weapontry?

2.) Will it ever be ethical to use Nuclear power as a mainstream alternative resource of power.

3.) Are there any countries you believe could benifit from the harnessing of nuclear technology? How about ones that could do without it?

4.) Do you believe that nuclear energy will eventually be outdated by another far more powerful resource?

5.) Should the USA, or country you are in, build more nuclear reactors, or safely remove them?

6.) Is there any equitable solution for nuclear waste?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
In My Opinion..

1. No. This is the way we see the Iran(as terrorist) but I doubt they will. they know they'll be even more fucked than they are now if they do.

2. I hope not. I don't think so, either.

3. No. Consequences everywhere.

4. Yes. We Discover tooo much stuff. I give it 50 years MAX till we find something else.

5. Safely remove them. there's a big accident? we're fucked.

6. No. every solutions as + or - for whoever.

Rep:
Level 86
There have been some topics concerning me about Nuclear Weaponry as of late. So I have some questions to present to you all...

1.) Do you think Iran wishes for nuclear technology, in order to use for weapontry?

2.) Will it ever be ethical to use Nuclear power as a mainstream alternative resource of power.

3.) Are there any countries you believe could benifit from the harnessing of nuclear technology? How about ones that could do without it?

4.) Do you believe that nuclear energy will eventually be outdated by another far more powerful resource?

5.) Should the USA, or country you are in, build more nuclear reactors, or safely remove them?

6.) Is there any equitable solution for nuclear waste?

1. Yes, their president Ahmadinejad seems quite serious in his desire to nuke the US, and Israel.

2. We can power things with less harmful substances, so it seems pretty pointless.

3. I think Russia needs to be relieved of it's nuclear facilities, and I think quite a few nations could benefit from nuclear weapons, so long as they are high enough on the Human Developement Index, otherwise they shouldn't be trusted with nuclear weaponry.

4. Of course, Russia demonstrated a bomb over 15x the megatonic strength of your usual nuclear bomb, as well it used 0 Radiation, so it won't make the area it hits uninhabitable, however I believe that needs to be taken from them, Russia is in shambles and all they have is this overfunded military/weapons research department, they need to be disbanded and relieved of their military almost entirely, they cannot be trusted.

5. The USA needs to further it's weapons research and build as many Nuclear silos as it takes to be able to cover every part of the world, just incase something goes down, we also need to make them less detectable, as to eliminate MAD for us.

6. I don't know, other than launching it into space. (which could have dire consequences in the long run)