RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]Custom Title Script

Rep:
Level 86
Please can I have a script for a custom title?
E.g it is a picture of my own but the New Game and Load Game etc has a different effect instead of just appearing, like it flys in from the side of the screen, and for the font to be different colour shadowed or something.

Thanks.
==-+-==ACTIVE PROJECT==-+-==
          Kingdom of Warfare I

Rep:
Level 88
If you want someone to help you, your going to have to be alot more specific. Like, what exactly do you want?
Games in progress:
Tome of Arastovia: 7% complete at 2 hours of gametime

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
He is being specific.

And have you played Shadow of the Forgotten by chance?
It's an RMXP game.
I think you should check it out.

Rep:
Level 86
@pliio8: Er, a background that composes of a single image, the way that the New Game etc appears should be different. E.g. it flies in from the top or bottom. The box that surrounds it should not be there, the fontto be shadowed, different colour, different font etc.
Note: Don't use the colours and font I just used lol.

@Arkbennett: Yes I played it, I want it something similar to that.
==-+-==ACTIVE PROJECT==-+-==
          Kingdom of Warfare I