RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animefan's Room

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
As requested by Roph, pictures of my room. I promised I'd upload these during Christmas vacation. Here you go, Animefan's room, and everything in it!

Here's my wall behind my bed.

There's more to the upper-right of that.

Here's my ceiling.

There's more to the lower-right of that.

This is my glorious manga and anime collection.

This is my bed. Yes, the very same bed that I've laid on while I fapped over 1400 times.

I used to take martial arts classes. Here is my wall covered in martial arts diplomas of rank advancement.

Here are my DS games. I LOVE Phoenix Wright games.

I used to collect stuffed animals when I was younger.

Here are the movies on the shelf below those stuffed animals.

My laptop.

I used to collect Pokemon stuff. This is a box full of them.

This is my safe covered with pikachu guardians.

Surprise! The key to my safe was hidden in the Terminator mug!

Behold the inside of my safe!

And now, you'll get to see the things I keep inside my safe!

A mountain dew that is now over a year past its expiration date. I've been "aging" it for quite some time now. And a bag full of gum balls that we made in 8th grade science class.

I keep my stash of erotic anime pictures in my safe. I print a new one out every week to make sure the ink heads in my printer don't dry up.

Look how thick that stash is!

An anime catalog that came in the mail one day, as well as the hentai section.

Oh airsoft guns, oh airsoft guns! Someday I'll own a real one!

I also have several pieces of paper in the safe, which hold some semi-important information.

My TV set.

There is a Gamecube and a PS2 under the TV set. There is also a Dreamcast under the TV stand.

I also have this fake axe my dad made me for Halloween a few years ago.

Guess who I dressed up as for that particular Halloween?

Here's my room altogether. You're not going to believe this, but I actually took this picture at night, with no lights on. I took it with a flash.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
How can I say this...?

I was expecting it, but wasn't? Like I thought your room could look like that but I didn't think it would. :tpg:

The next step now is to post pictures of yourself.

EDIT: +rep for actually doing it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 02:12:43 AM by Tezuka »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Nice of you to do it, seriously.

You just have too much stuff. Seriously.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Animegan seriously have too much stuff. :-X
No wonder.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
How can I say this...?

I was expecting it, but wasn't? Like I thought your room could look like that but I didn't think it would. :tpg:

The next step now is to post pictures of yourself.

EDIT: +rep for actually doing it.

Yup. It's all there.

And I'll post pictures of myself soon as well... but I'm going to pose with at least one of those airsoft guns. MAYBE both.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'd rather see a video of you using those nunchaku.

Rep:
Level 87
I envy your otaku-ness(except the hentai) and your manga stash! Dammit, I've only got two mangas to call collection. Can't really go wrong with your username, huh? ;D

*gasp* Gunslinger Girl!!!!!!!!!11one1!!1two

I see you've martial arts training, no wonder no one tried to rob your room.  ;8

Your manga stash is the greatest, seriously.

BOW DOWN TO THE MASTER!

*bows*

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Shit, I'm jealous of your room

o_O

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Spoiler for:

o_o
You have more manga then my library.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I have more manga than everyone's library.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I have more manga than everyone's library.

Do you have any Rave Master?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Yeah. I got the first two volumes.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah. I got the first two volumes.

I've red 1-7 (I think) and I'm trying to find the next one.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I fail to see any BECK. For shame.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
o_O holy crap, I think you and my girl friend have the same amount of manga o_o

1) +rep for you.

2) beg....

Can we trade rooms? :'(

Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
lol my sister has more manga then him.

She has been buying probably about 50 full sets since forever ago @.@

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
What a horrid shade of green.
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
1) jeez, what do your parents think
2) crossplay wut?
3) +rep for having the cojones to post pictures

heh, Love Hina is funny
I ain't an ecchi-freak but the slapstick is great
Excel Saga is awesome, do you have Saiyuki?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 08:03:17 AM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

"Atleast he's not gay"

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
2) crossplay wut?
3) +rep for having the cojones to post pictures

heh, Love Hina is funny
I ain't an ecchi-freak but the slapstick is great
Excel Saga is awesome, do you have Saiyuki?

Well my mom passed away over a year ago. My dad doesn't care. He even reads some of the stuff. Yup. I dressed up as Presea from Tales of Symphonia during one Halloween, and yes, she IS a girl.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
What a horrid shade of green.
LOL THATS WHAT YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT!?!?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
Yup. I dressed up as Presea from Tales of Symphonia during one Halloween, and yes, she IS a girl.

I think you just dug yourself into a hole there.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
O_o

I WANT YOUR POSTER OF DEATH =3

Rep:
Level 87
I have that same exact poster hanging on my ceiling so I can stare at death when I wake up ;D