RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Silent Hill Origins Port

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
I'm tired of owning 1-4 and not Origins. I can't fork out the extra 100 to buy a PSP to play it. Even so, I hate handhelds and I wouldn't buy any other game for the PSP, well, maybe besides MGS:PO.
But you get my point.

So, I just happened to find a petition about it, please sign.
http://www.petitiononline.com/silenthi/petition.html

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have to agree on this one, PSP is getting all kinds of neat remakes done (Valkyrie Profile... >_>) and it's simply insane.

Insanity!

Signed, lolz.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You know those online petitions never do anything, and they were just made so people have an outlet to do something while doing nothing, instead of being all pissed off and rioting eventually over lots of little stupid things, the government just makes a fake petition and everyone thinks shit is getting done.  When you really want it ported, meet me in front of best buy with all the torches you can carry.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
I know Biohazard, but it's better anything.
But I AGREE WTH THE RIOT!

We will sacrifice the best buy employees as a public statement.