RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do i post screenies/demos?

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Forgive me if this is in the wrong section, i just thought it looked like the right one...

I don't know forums all too well so i'm not really sure.  For the screenies i just need to put an image on photobucket or somethin' and post the link, butt won't that just leave a link, and no image on the post?

I have no idea at all how i can post the folder for my game to be put on the site....

Any help would be appreciated 

*prepares for flames*

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wrap the direct image link in image tags:

Code: [Select]
[img][/img]

to upload a demo, while posting hit "additional options..." underneath the main text box, then hit browse and locate your compressed game data file.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Thank-you

Do i add [Resolved] to this or just leave it?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
it's cool, you can leave it alone in this board, but when posting questions or requests in rpg maker boards, be sure to add [resolved] there.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun