RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[AVAILABLE] CMS for game EXodus (Now offering cash reward)

Rep:
Level 88
I'm requesting a cms for my next project EXodus. I must warn, it appears to be fairly complicated.

CMS:

Now, let me explain what your seeing.

This is the main menu, notice there are no extra menus such as Scene_status ect. it all takes place in one window.

@ The green box in the corner, will contain a scaled face of the main character. I'll need to specify this in the script.

@ The box below this is fairly self-explanitory, it has the name of the active hero. His level, and his stats. The numbers that all say 557 are the DEX INT AGI ect. of the character, and the +7 in blue, are the extra stats given by weapons. These will have icons next to them I will specify

@ The window next to this has the equipted items. Notice there are extra slots, if this is not possible to program in, REMOVE IT!

@ The menu below that has bag, magic and skills. IS THE MENU. By clicking on bag, it will take you to the green box (WHICH IS THE INVENTORY), then by clicking on an item and pressing equip, the items icon will be transfered to the respective slot on the character. The inventory must be compatible with modernalgebra's slotted inventory system.

@The magic just shows your magics in a translucent menu. Simple.

@ The 5566765 with the crappyily drawn icon is the gold, i will specify an icon. The stuff below this is the EXP.

@The skills in the menu will call a script, $scene = Scene_Points.new simple.

If there is anyone who can make this happen, i will love you. And this may be freely distributed.

THE HUD:

Simple, faceset of picture, gold triangle has icon of current status efects (I will specify). Red bar is HP, blue bar is HP.

May also be freely distributed.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 09:05:46 PM by pliio8 »
Games in progress:
Tome of Arastovia: 7% complete at 2 hours of gametime

Rep:
Level 88
Title says all
Games in progress:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
that is...that's...wow
that's a great idea imho...but I'm not sure I have the time to pull it off :tpg:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
How much is the cash reward? I am considering doing it, but I will warn you that I am probably the slowest scripter in the world. :P

Rep:
Level 88
Payment:
    Onine payment:
        CMS: $20
        HUD: $5
    By mail:
        CMS: Maybeh around $50
        HUD: mayceh around $12

Also, if I do pay. Then the script cannot be distributed unless I allow it. I'm not paying for anybody else's scripts O.o.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 06:27:03 PM by pliio8 »
Games in progress:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
err...why so much mroe by mail?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Why would you question that... :)

Maybe because sending it via Paypal takes time to set up (if he doesnt have one already).
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Because i have 25 dollars on a debit card....and 50 dollars plus in cash money.
Games in progress:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That hardly sounds like a sufficient reason, considering how easy it is to deposit money. I think mail is a bad idea, from your perspective. It is either too hard to keep track of (or too expensive if you register it), and it is too easy for the recipient to rip you off (he could just say he did not receive it). Plus, mail will take longer. If you do it via Paypal, then you know exactly when s/he receives it and it is overall safer for you I think. But do it as you wish.

Considering the HUD, do the HP and SP bars have numbers there as well?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 02:13:54 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 88
My Debit isnt a bank-charged one. Its a Simple one with $25 dollars on it, cant be renewed. (I'm not old enough to have an account anyways)

Anywho, nah, the HUD dosent have to have numbers.

Also, I'm gonna have another script request soon. (Yes, another one. For a battle system)
Games in progress:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL A BATTLE SYSTEM? If it's going to be a bit unique and you want it only for your game, you should be paying a dollar per code of line.