RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Re: War! « Reply #10 on: Today at 10:16:31 PM » Logged Uhm... add [War!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Charlemagne, I DECLARE WAR!

GET READY!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 03:18:15 AM by Frederick II, Duke of Austria »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Holy crap, he's got hamboogers.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Whatever, you're just a duke. I'm a fucking KING.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Kings tend to get poisoned betrayed killed, or worse....  Tackled by a football jockeyyyyyy :o
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 96
Even if I am defeated, the arltree will live on forever, and soon a new king will be born from its glorious seeds.

Rep:
Level 96
Even if I am defeated, the arltree will live on forever, and soon a new king will be born from its glorious seeds.

You are too great for me to take dowm. I surrender.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Well, that was the worst exchange ever.

Rep:
Level 96
it's christmas, i'm way too busy for shit like this

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Where is the fuc*in blood and gore? The screams of the ones that fell in combat?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Uhm... add [RESOLVED] to the topic title?

Rep:
Level 96
Uhm... add [RESOLVED] to the topic title?

There, I think.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
 :tpg: very good

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
You didn't use the [RMXP] tag!

@Charlemagne
fucKING?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I still wanted to see a epic battle with hamburgers in it :'( -eats some hamburgers-

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
What the....?
I didn't now such site exists. :D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Can you say Pwned? Haha, really why are you losing so bad?  ;9

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Charlemagne is one of the most famous kings in existence, while some duke from Austria is known only by his subjects.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I actually thought there was going to be blood :(

Edit-

Oh well, run duke ruuuuun.