RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Desperately in need of mappers

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
As one or two of you may know, I'm currently working on a game called "Clericus," which I hope doesn't suck.
The problem is, I'm terrible at mapping, and my game is suffering for it.
I want the setting to be as realistic as possible with RMXP, and that's going to require detailed environments.
So what I need is one or more skilled mappers who are willing to work with both RTP and custom tilesets.

Anyone up to the challenge?
I'll be forever grateful, and there are many things I can do in return.

Plz? Somebody?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 10:44:53 PM by Dertt »

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Still open?

I'm alright at mapping. I can use RTP and if its a good custom I can work with it too.

(I'M A PERFECTIONST)

If you want a screenshot or something I'll have to give it in sometime after new year  :-X

"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I'm decent at mapping. I'll give it a go.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Still open?

I'm alright at mapping. I can use RTP and if its a good custom I can work with it too.

(I'M A PERFECTIONST)

If you want a screenshot or something I'll have to give it in sometime after new year  :-X

Yeah, a few examples would be nice.

And those look pretty good, (CVE)Baal. Particularly the cave, as it has a very natural feel to it. The town feels sort of like it needs more detail, but its overall layout is better than I could do. I'll wait until I get at least one more candidate, then I'll contact you to let you know if you've got the job.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
I'm an experienced mapper!!! I'm capable of making maps of all tilesets. I'll give you screenshots..