RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animefan was never posting lolicon in my thread. (But Tezuka was)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
lol, idk what I am even doing?

This topic title was originally "Tezuka is NOT funny."

How about you give a rest to this seriousness and join the fucking party. :tpg:

Well, you used the happiness sob smiley. That's more than enough indication that none of this is for real.

So (the flag was switched with a giant ass hole) This theme does look kinda cool anyway. But FTW, can't you see where I might be led to believe that you're just mad at me? Seeing how we aren't friends anymore because you can't be friends with someone of my beliefs? Can't you see where that might throw me off just a little bit? Can't you see how that might lead me to believe that you're making these posts in an attempt to spite me? Just think about it. I'm only one person here, and I'm just trying to piece the evidence together.

But while we're at it,

I found this quote amusing, but mainly because of the picture. The rest was just fucking retarded.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 02:12:05 AM by IHateAnime »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This board is

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
A cliffhanger!

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
A road to finding alot of anime and hentai.  ;8
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This board is a satanic tool.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
This board is a satanic tool.

You're a satanic tool.  ;8

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Well ya are.  ;8

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio

I like how the cat made time in mid-kick to look at the camera.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 I don't believe in a Death Penalty to be 'Justice', rather and Evil act.

Secondly: It's The Internet, don't take it that serious  :mad:

Here, have some Springles and some Hot Juice  :tpg: Even from your beliefes, I still like you.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Bleh. I wouldn't leave such a big serious task to the U.S legal system.  :-X

Your avatar is so cute!!!!!!! ^-^

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Here, have some Springles and some Hot Juice  :tpg: Even from your beliefes, I still like you.

When I was very, very young, I refused to call Pringles anything other than Springles. It got to the point where I would adamantly and defiantly argue against my mother and anyone else that I was in fact correct.

And then I was able to read.

Things changed drastically after that.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Bleh. I wouldn't leave such a big serious task to the U.S legal system.  :-X

Your avatar is so cute!!!!!!! ^-^

:=: Thanx, but I am thiking of changing it to something more cuter.

When I was very, very young, I refused to call Pringles anything other than Springles. It got to the point where I would adamantly and defiantly argue against my mother and anyone else that I was in fact correct.

And then I was able to read.

Things changed drastically after that.

=( I understand your Pain, but here they write it with an S, so it ain't my fault about it. <tear>

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

Cute avatar

Spoiler for Original Image (WARNING: CAN CAUSE EXCESSIVE DAMAGE TO EYES):

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Errr wow, random cute avatar lol.

;_; my eyes have excessive damage now....
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
.......Blindness.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 98

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

I never knew a little x can be so blinding

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Well I can still see it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I Suffer Blind from Cuteness

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
My eyes fell out, now I can't see you fucking bastard :mad:

Rep:
Level 98
Pink themes make my corneas burn and melt off.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Spoiler for Original Image (WARNING: CAN CAUSE EXCESSIVE DAMAGE TO EYES):

Must... cuddle... little... adorable... loli... cutie...