RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Quebec: Our situation.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Ok seriously i'm driving crazy.
I live in Québec since i'm born and I have a feeling i'm gonna die there too.
now,this is simply TOO crazy,listen to that.

Quebec is about 65% french 35% english. but beside that,i'll say its about the same as U.S.A(so you guys will understand more).

since 1998,things are getting worse.

i'm not racist,and i don't mind about whoever wants to live here to get a better life. but there's certain things people here don't like,but we can't do anything about it(mostly our politicians) because they are scared of beeing called ''racist''.

we have our religion(same as USA). arabs don't.
arabs are abusing on the right of the person and the liberty. look how they changed Quebec in 10 years(I can't tell the exact order of the events/years,but this is about how it goes)

-CECM(comission d'écoles catholique de montréal) which means Catholic school board of Montréal has changed to CSDM(comission d'écoles de montréal) which means  School board of Montréal. Not a bid deal,it's only a name,right?

-We can't wear roseries in school anymore,because it offend them.

-They are now allowed to wear that religious knife in schools(i forgot the name)

-we can't have a X-MAS TREE IN OUR PALACE JUSTICE. Of course,it's too offending of them -.- .

-Dance studios need ''frosted'' windows so people can't see through

-they now have rooms for THEM in OUR schools where they can do their prayers.

-no more catholic programs in schools.

-every schools will now have other religions' classes. NOT OURS,of course.

guys.. this is getting hell.

what I mean is. c'mon,they're totally stealing our religion and our values...
I forgot a lot,but that's all i'm thinking for now

What do you guys think of that?

(sorry for the bad english.. I'm mainly french <.<)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 01:09:20 AM by HolyQuebec »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Then leave Canada?

It's not like there is anything there worth staying, unless you're addicted to hockey.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Then leave Canada?

It's not like there is anything there worth staying, unless you're addicted to hockey.

then leave canada. what kind of response is that? I said ''what do you guys think about it'' not ''what should I do?''

beside people like you doesn't know what Canada/quebec is. all you guys know(or think?) is that we love hockey(i hate it anyway) and everything is square(according to southpark)

Canada is a very beautiful country. i'm not even talking about Canada anyway in this topic...have you seen the word ''Canada'' somewhere in this topic? if the situation i'm talking about would've been Canada,I would've said ''Canada: Our situation''.
i'm talking about Quebec. even if Quebec is in Canada.

not very smart...

this isn't a topic to flame other people's country/provinces either.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
So,you are just telling me that you didn't see my point?

Tons of people leave their country because they don't like the way it is run.

(Oh and BTW, Quebec is usually associated with the actual country it is in, which is Canada.)

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i'll repeat again.

have you seen the word ''Canada'' somewhere in this topic? if the situation i'm talking about would've been Canada,I would've said ''Canada: Our situation''.
i'm talking about Quebec. even if Quebec is in Canada.

YES! I KNOW Quebec is within Canada. but have the knowledge for Quebec,and know that Quebec is the only ''big'' multi-religion(well,starting to be) province,and Quebec is the only Mainly french province. and Quebec is the only province that wants to be a country.
Canada doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this shit. If people complain,they won't go in Ottawa. They'll go in Quebec city. Quebec has a separate Culture from all the rest of Canada. Canada(let's say ottawa,the capital) can't do ANYTHING about what's going on in there. Same with schools. Canada doesn't control Quebec's schools either.

beside,not a reason to ''insult'' other people's Country.

and still,I didn't ask ''what should I do?''
it's ''what do you guys think about the current situation''

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Your not alone, it is the same everywhere, im not racist either, but it annoys me, they are walk around in gangs ect here too, in school they wont be expelled in case there accused of racism, you cant do anything about it, unless you wanna be another Hitler really =/

*Note- This post is not endorsing becoming Hitler 2 *

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
haha thx. but again like I said,this is not about racism at all. simply about our culture,religion and other stuff beeing basicly STOLEN.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yeah i know, in our town center, were not allowed to have ANY santa clauses >_> It 'Offends them'

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
loll this is getting like this too soon.
but I didn't know it was THAT bad in other places haha. thx for letting me know xD

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
np and this has happened in like 3 years =/, apparently there trying to ban Christmas >_>

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
+1rep for sharring ur sadness LOL =D

Rep:
Level 98
The first person who can ban christmas needs to be shot.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Indeed. and it's probably getting at it soon. link_999's town is banned from santas. we're banned from x-mas trees in some places and i heard about bills such as ''ban x-mas songs in public places''. not SURE refferences about this one though.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
*Cough* My town center *Cough*

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
ATM here, they're trying to pass bills to get more paid day off because of their religion with some days that they have to go there,or do this or blablabla.
this is unfair and sick.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
But what can you do, there 'treatment' could be called racist, as they are getting better things and more thing then others, but 'cus government etc are wimps, and are afraid to be accused of racism, you cant do much really =/

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
yes,i know. and they know they're gonna be called racist too,even if it's not. it's just defending our culture.
I don't think arabs would like if im going to[arabic country] with,in my briefcase: a roserie,a x-mas tree and music,chocolate(easter) and i'm gonna try to make them lose their religion loloololol IMMA IMPOSE MINE !!!!! :mad: >:( :mad:

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Oh HEVEN FORBID we would try that =/

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Lol bro, I like the talks we have, and even better, the talks we have that eventually spill onto here! For those who come up with half hearted answers like, then leave canada... Really, think first, then talk. lol. seriously. I love you all, but sometimes, we all need to think. lol. LONG LIVE HOLYQUEBEC! right bro lol.

EDIT

Quebec, has been pummeled by tradition changing immigrants. Yes they may have that right, but, Quebec could very quickly lose what it once stood for! Take the USA for instance... Look at how we have changed.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 12:34:15 AM by dominicko »
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lolll cool and thank you, but somehow off-topic :-\

BEND OVER1!1!!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
From what I have heard Quebec is nothing like the rest of Canada, and there have even been attempts to make Quebec its own country. Looking from your point of view this must really suck and you obviously dont want to move, but what other choice is there if Quebec itself can become an arab nation.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
At any rate, I hope to see Quebec keep its values, as its own culture, and not to see it become a vast melting pot of mixed ideas.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Quebec sounds alot like my town except we have Russians taking over the neighborhood and selling fake rolexes in the corner of the street. True story.

In other words the current situation sounds just like in the rest of the world. Fucked up and you can't anything about it. Well not alone, but what are the chances you can drive the arabs out? I fear one day the arabs will take over the world and all the other people will move into Ghana and so something really silly.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
they actually will. white people(here) has an average of 1.4 kid/familly while arabs got 3. black goes up to 4.1
we're fucked.