RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ragnarok Online

Rep:
Level 86
RPG XP n00b
I used to play on the Oceania server untill it shut down earlier this year,

And wanting to know if anyone here form the game making community play Ragnarok Online or used to? if so what server did you play on and what characters you had etc?

Maybe you could post a few screenies of some of the PvP battles or WoE's  (entertain me D:)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
http://www.greentea-ro.com/

I'm too weak to do WoE... so here's some random pics.

Spoiler for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
RPG XP n00b
private servers =  :flag: naughty noo noo

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
private servers =  :flag: naughty noo noo

Ok... do you mean.

private servers =   :D because they are free to play.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Requesting links to private free servers, plox!

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
private servers are boring cos shit

Rep:
Level 86
RPG XP n00b

:-* :-* :-*

Me dun like p servers the thought of fighting with a lvl 122312333213213 character......

but anyways thanks for the screenies :D

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Me dun like p servers the thought of fighting with a lvl 122312333213213 character......

Are you trying to make fun of me? Really?

I mean, you pretty much just stated why private servers are shit... I don't get it. You are trying to make fun of me right?

Jesus christ =/

Rep:
Level 86
RPG XP n00b

Are you trying to make fun of me? Really?

I mean, you pretty much just stated why private servers are shit... I don't get it. You are trying to make fun of me right?

Jesus christ =/

No i'm trying to make fun of you, im sorry if you thought that

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

<_< But it's free, and the level cap is Lv 250 i think for that server.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Broken exp gain, broken loot gain, broken classes from tampering, added controls that nearly make you yourself an admin because you can pretty much do anything you want does not equal fun I'm afraid.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Broken exp gain, broken loot gain, broken classes from tampering, added controls that nearly make you yourself an admin because you can pretty much do anything you want does not equal fun I'm afraid.

Maybe to you, but i enjoy it, so...yeah i dont really have the money to pay for the game monthly so i guess this will just have to do.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm playing on GreenTea, my username is Biohazard, and my highest level is Black Chark, a gunslinger, around level 50.  All my characters that I use are around 50.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
lol I used to play with Dalton. I guess I'll start playing on Green Tea now :D

Rep:
Level 96
My character's name is Okanami. His base level is 178, and his job is level 99 professor.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nice. I'm going to see if I can run this on my not-as-good computer.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
BUMP: I got it working well on my good computer. ;D Time to test it out on my other one. AKA this one. Anyways, who's playing Green Tea RO?

Biohazard: biohazard
BoE: Okanami
Me: haimu

Rep:
Level 96
BUMP: I got it working well on my good computer. ;D Time to test it out on my other one. AKA this one. Anyways, who's playing Green Tea RO?

Biohazard: biohazard
BoE: Okanami
Me: haimu

Cool, will you be playing soon?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
my screename is DrSword or Dr_Sword
60/46 Swordsman

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, I completely gave up on this boring peice of crap  ;8

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Yeah, I completely gave up on this boring peice of crap  ;8
;D

Rep:
Level 88
Final Form= ULTIMATE PWN4GE
u know, there are a  lot more private servers with different rate/lvl caps, right? Y don't you play on another one? Or do you just hate the game :o  ;D
Uhh... Am I supposed to put somthin in here??? Whatever