RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hi!

Rep:
Level 86
hello, i'm r_y_u_u, i haven't had rpg maker for long (a few weeks now), i used to have 2k3, but i lost it when my old computer died and i only remembered it recently, i have been doing a bit of reading on scripts but i'm not very good, well actually im terrible, but i can do a lot with events (you should have seen the day/night system with clock, (it took me days to get it to work, and slowed down on any maps with over 10 events) shame i lost the project "it was on 2k3) anyway, i'm dragging on, so ill stop now
~r_y_u_u

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay, and remember these rules.

• No double posts

No necroposting

No flaming

No spamming

Have extremly fun!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Sup. Don't get in my way because I wear sunglasses indoors regardless of how bright it is or what other people think.
8|

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
welcome =) oh and do try rpgmaker XP =)

and also there will be a new version going out this february its called rpgmaker VX anyway the jap trial version is out. =) if u know jap try it if u have time

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hello. welcome to city 17, its safer here.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 09:16:02 AM by Fred Flintstone »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Hey there...
welcome to RMRK...

Are there any nicknames taht you would find suitable for urslef that we can call you by?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Welcome. If you're ever feeling blue, have a leek.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Welcome! You can also take a leek. :V

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hello! Welcome to RMRK. It's nice to see some new faces gather around here.

Follow the rules and all that jazz, but remember to have fun.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Welcome aboard RMRK!
Stay awhile. :lol:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
 :lol:
Hi and welcome.