RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DEMO!! please mail me if bugs

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
ok so out of the blue i come around to post of a game i'c bin working on in RPG maker 2000, bin on it for some time.

right now working on:
spell items
evil world
ppl
spelling corrections
text ut offs

http://files.filefront.com/grawrzip/;9242968;/file  here is link, try it out and mail me at faygoking2001@hotmail.com for feedback / any bugs i missed and need to RAID them

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Screenshots, story line and character bois is extremly important when you post your topics. People just don't download. They want to know if it's worthy to download it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
story line = juggalo world is under attack by a parrallell world, its up to link, mario, kirby, and vincent callintine to save the day. (its a short game so i'm not giveing away much)

as for screen shots its pretty much simple rpg maker 2000 stuff with the RTP 1.31 package

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
story line = juggalo world is under attack by a parrallell world, its up to link, mario, kirby, and vincent callintine to save the day. (its a short game so i'm not giveing away much)

as for screen shots its pretty much simple rpg maker 2000 stuff with the RTP 1.31 package

Screenshots tell more than a dozen words. Alot of people won't download a game without screenshots.

I'm one of them.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89

Even a short game needs a little deeper story. This is a typhical "Let's save the day" style of story, wich don't make me interested at all really.

Why is the Juggalo world attacked? Do they have something that the parrallell worlds wants, and what is the parrallell world?

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Black Shadow is right, you need to go a little more in-depth about it, if you want to draw in people.
If you don't want to, then don't worry. Either way, you might want to, before the flamers come and getcha.  ;)

Rep:
Level 89
They already have :o

*Kidding*