RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Roaming Around And Julie's Hat

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This i'm writing in boreness, for fun ^_^

'And i want you to make a good play out of this, Bear' said the producer
'My team always makes good plays sire!' Said Inspector Bear modestly?
'You have just made 1 play and that was last week and i was dissapointed with it. I am supposed to be a 'trying' guy. I made my name, now i can try different stuff. I want to make the Romeo and Juleit movie and i want it good. I give you three months time, just three months time'
'Yes, sire' inspector bear said and went to meat his humble, yet drunk, team.

-Scene: In The Theatre:-
'This play cannot fail people. I MUST SHOW THE PRODUCER THAT MY TEAM IS NOT STUPID AND I AM A WORTHY LEADER!'
'What did you say? Who'se the leader?' said Zimba the tiger
*snooooooooooreee* Snovvy was snoring heavily, not paying attention to anyone's words.
"SNOVVY GTFU" Said I.B
"Oh, sorry sire, it's just that it's such a boring play and this is gonna be useless for the further progress of our economic career and the steps we have taken in to a very risky life and made it worse after lending it in your soapless filthy hands filled with filthy filth."
"EXCELLENT! YOU ARE ROMEO!" Said IB

After a lot of discussion and dismissing snovy from his role and giving it to Zimba, there was the night of the play. But the people didn't know that, they thought it was the next day. So they got drunk, but when they realised it was play night, like...they were fucked up weren't they?

(curtains raised to show a town background with one small castle which was undone and a shabby horse prop.)
Inspector Bear(Shakespear);- Hello ladies and *hic* gentlemen, i am Inspector bear and before we start our menacingly idiotic peice of shit, i want you all to shake that spear. Oh yeah baby, shake that spear.

Zimba(romeo) comes out and drags I.B out of the stage.

Juleit(pretty):- Romeo romeo, where are you romeo?
Romeo Romeo, where are you Romeo?
Romeo?
Romeo where in the name of shit ARE you? Well, i'll just call him on his cell (calls Romeo)

Romeo- Yeah, leik, i lost my horse so i think im getting delayed. The cabs asking to much *hic* money so i'm walking

Juleit- Your horse is here, you careless creature

Romeo- Oh can you throw him over, i'd get their quicker.

(there was an interruption)
King Arthur(Snovvy) on his stick (horse) - DONT WORRY MY FAIR LADY GUINEVERE!..I HAVE COME!
Guinevere? OH WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE IN THIS GOD FOR DAMNED PLAY?

Juleit- Arthur, wtf are you doing here?

KIng Arhur- Wtf am i doing? wtf am I doing? YOU SHOULD BE SAYING WTF ARE YOU DOING?

Juleit- Oh....wtf are YOU doing?

Arthur- I have come in search of my queen.

Juleit- You got the wrong play, boy. And This intrusion is soo uncool.
Arhur- YO MAMA UNCOOL.
JULEIT-DONT GO ON MA MAMA YOU

Napoleon(Fluffy)- Mamamia...
Juleit- Who the hell are you? The King of Spain?
Napoleon- NAW! I'm Napoleon, the king of france..i think
Juleit- 'Mamamia' is Spanish
Napoleon- Who the hell cares as long as i look good?
Juleit- Yeah, but YOu DONT LOOK GOOD
Shakespear(popping head in for 2 secs)- oi, astornomers, shut up.
Napoleon- Go Suck a banana, you drunkard.
Romeo(arriving)- I am finally here, and wallllaaaaaaa guess what the surprise is?
Juleit- You got Me flowers?
Romeo - noooo
Juleit- You wrote me a poem?
Romeo-nooo
JUleit- You gave dad some money and finally he accepted?
Romeo- No..but thats a good idea.., I GOT THE CAB HIRED FOR 5 FUCKING DOLLARS LESS. WEEEEESAW!
Juleit- I should have expected
Napoleon- Dont act as if you are the only smart one, smarty. We may be out of character, form and country and play, but we have our dignity.
Romeo- Whats that?
Napoleon- I knew you wouldn;t know....English....
(a fruitseller enters the scene)
Fruitseller(Glitter Bear)- I was a high official, but now i'm a fruitseller. Goes to show,there's only one right way of collecting money..
Romeo- Whats that?
Napoleon- Aha, you dont know the honest ways either.. What a fool you are
(A rowdy guy comes with a black gang skull coat and a chain on his neck accompanied with his bike)
Punkst0r(Wolfi)- Romeo, get away from my girl before you get hurt?
Romeo- Napoleons your girl?
Napoleon (putting gun on romeo's head)- These arent invented yet, but first shot to you if you dont take your words back
Punkst0r-Juleit, dont make out with this guy. I got experience!
Juleit- YOU DID A MAN?
Punkst0r- No, i asked his ex.
Arthur- GUINEVERE! O' GUINEVERE! WHERE ARE YOU!
Fruitseller- SHE' THE ONE WHO DISMISSED ME FROM MY HIGH RANKING. LETS FIND HER AND GIVE HER A PEICE OF OUR-

The curtains closed for an interval~

The producer climbed the stage and walked towards IB, "WHAT IS ALL THIS HAPPENING? THE PEOPLE HATE IT!"
IB- "We're just shaking the spears sire, but the second half...thats gonna be good"
Producer- "Good as in?"
IB- "Good as in...shaking spears with disco ballz"

TUN TUN TUN! WHAT WILL HAPPEN!?
to be continued(tbc)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:09:55 AM by boe »
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
reply bitches.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
continued after the intermission

Mission..
intern..
lol.
yes, i said intern on purpose.

Napoleon-Say your last words Romeo (Sword on Romeo's neck)
Romeo- Please let me go
NAPOLEON- NEVER WILL I YOU...you..
Romeo- Displeasure in social policies?
Napoleon- No, you filthy peice of shit.
(a gunshot is heard and napoleon ducks, Romeo takes this chance to tie his shoe laces)
Napoleon- Who shot that?
Guinevere(played by a Male-Fuzzy)- That would be me (appears out of the bushes by the side which were actually not their before the intermission)
lol intern mission.
Arthur- Come to papa and he'll show you what times about.
Guinevere- Okay, i'm late so?
Fruitseller- You ran me out of business
Lancelot(brownie)- Get your hands of off her
Arthur- GHEY 4 HIM, ARE WE NOW?
Lancelot- Not we, (puts sword on Arthurs neck)...Only Me..
Arthur- I'd rather die in a roadkill of ice cream trucks driven by monkeys.
(there was a sudden quake in the earth and far in the hills a whole lot of ice cream monkey driven trucks at fast speeds came and smashed Arthur)
Lance- How did that happen in the play? Graphic Effects?
Arthur(half dead)- No man, it hurt.

There was chaos everywhere and the producer was angry, but finally the curtains drew and Shakespear, i.e, I.B came on stage and called the producer.
"After i saw that, at first i though it sucked" he said
"But now you think it was hillarious?" Said I.B, who was deeply thinking that it was gonna happen like in the movies
"No, i beleive it sucked more...Except Lancelot..he actually did what he had to...though he was never in the play the first place, anyways...GTFO YOU BASTARDS YOU WASTED YOUR MONEY SEEING THIS"

Later that night, the producer went to the stage and saw them all laughin and talking.
"Actually Inspector Bear" he said coming near IB "it..."
"Was Actually good?"
"No..could have done better with costumes instead of nude people roaming around in the show ^_^"
Arlen is hot.