RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dawn Evalizen

Rep:
Level 87
www.freewebs.com/dawnevalizen

Heyo everyone! Today I am bringing you my site to adverstise on here. Anyways, Dawn Evalizen is my unofficial Game  company that I plan to make real one day once I get to college for my 3D art/modeling degree. Right now we are working with an 2D MMORPG maker called BYOND, and also RPG Maker. We currently have a few members on our team, and we are currently looking for more, but this is not why I'm advertising it here.

Fact is, I would like to have a community on my forums, so it's lively and not dead. This is why I'm here turned to RMRK. I'm hoping to get at least some forum activity on my forums, even if it's just one post a day from several members. I am still currently constructing the site and the forums, but once I have the time I hope to make them a nice place to go to. The plus of checking out this website is that we are currently working on two online projects:

Guilty Gear Online : The Renzuken Chronicles:
This was originally my co-owner of Dawn Evalizen, CowQ's idea. He turned the leadership over to me and so I am making a Guilty Gear online 2D RPG/Action game. The story is based on my own Guilty Gear story, which I almost have done.

The features of GGO is that you can have your own character with VAST customization options in hair and clothes. You can also fight characters in the original Guilty Gear story and learn their skills. Once you learn all the skills a character has to offer, you unlock that character as a playable option! I have big plans for this game and I hope to get people from here interested/involved.

Naruto: Shinobi no Sheishin:
I have no clue on what will happen in this Naruto online game, but the leader of this project is CowQ. I just know that it will be greatly different from all those other same Naruto online games that is currently in BYOND. Knowing CowQ personally, I expect this game to be a 4/5. XD

We will be working on other projects as well, I have a GREAT secret idea for a project that I will put in to effect after our first 3 projects are released. I hope that we will gain some popularity and some great chat/team members and make games that will be fun for nearly everyone to play!

Just check it out and see if you'll be a founding member of the chat community, become interested in the projects and check up/help on them, and also maybe help me on ways to help me improve the site/forums.

P.S. Yeah I know, it's not really an official site but that's all I can use, I don't have the knowledge to make my own or the money to keep up a host,bandwidth,etc.

Thanks In Advance,
Redwyn (Or Kirk)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I don't like invisionfree, but I joined for your sake :*
:taco: :taco: :taco: